Finally got the go ahead from the Mrs

I don’t think you’re doing anything wrong, as far as I can tell.

If you can, get a decent HEPA filter. They remove odor from some noxious cooking very well, so should help.

2 Likes

You could try a cheap ozone generator.
You can find small room-sized one for like $50 or so on Amazon, of course bigger would definitely be better.
Luckily I don’t really have to worry about any smells or anything so I’ve never used one personally but heard good reports about them.

1 Like

Hey guys long while since I’ve been around hope all is doing well here. Hope all the dad’s and dadmoms had a great day yesterday. Mine was okay as I didn’t have kids or anything to deal with. Just the wifey lol. Had a few shots of gentleman’s Jack last night after about 10+ years of no drinking 3 shots did me in good. Lol. I was lit 3 shots a third gram of rso and about 8 good dab hits had me messed up bad. Lol.

2 Likes

So with the fans I see just above. Is that yo control smell. If so u may want to see about a bigger cfm fan. These fans work awesome but going into a filter is going to cut the cfm down massive. If it is a short run u may be ok but I’d def see about getting a ac infinity 6s fan. If u can get that get the one without the display I believe that it is the s version and the c version has the display controller. I have a display where if u can get the fan and give me ur address I’ll send u the display screen so it’ll save u about 60 bucks or so.

1 Like

Wow thanks a lot mark but I don’t think I’ll need the display just yet. What I’m trying to do is just set this up in the lung room to help de odor the smell leaking out of the house. The tent has the s6 from infinity with a brand new carbon filter with the air being pulled through the filter inside the tent. Problem is I’m still getting some smell that’s somehow leaking through the walls of my house and the scent is getting stuck in my neighbors carport. I feel bad. He’s an older guy and he swears a skunk sprayed under it. Plus I don’t need the paranoia. Soooo my plan per @CooterJuice was to use this setup to help scrub the air even more after it comes out of the exhaust of the tent.

1 Like

It’s only my first grow… (since the 60’s)…But I’ve had good results with a 70/30 mix of FoxFarm Ocean and worm dirt. Bargman ferts after leaving her crib,(reduced 5%) and Lake Erie water.
Single plant, in a small tent.
6.5 weeks

Just an old Hippie… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Do you think I need to fully dry the buds to make bubble hash?

Not convinced it’s necessary at all. I used larf and trim that came off buds that were just taken off a plant that was about to go into Grove Bags for curing. So they still had quite a bit of moisture in em. Extra cold water matters the most I think.

Can you put undried buds straight into grove bags?

I dry them to 11-12% on a wood moisture meter. So they’re not “wet” but they’re not bone dry, either. I wouldn’t throw fresh, totally undried buds into a bag of jar, though - the risk of mold is too high.

2 Likes

No. They will mold.

1 Like

@Newt @Cap_Ron @Graysin @Tylersays @CooterJuice I found the source of the smell this son of a you know what cost me a really good harvest. I did some crazy stuff thinking that I was the cause of the smell outside. First I spent $400 on a big ass carbon filter and fan to clean the basement air. When that didn’t work I cut the plants early and threw them in the freezer thinking that would kill the smell. I kept smelling it outside so I took them and hung them in the woods lol.

6 Likes

Little bastard! :rofl::joy::100:

1 Like

In a way I’m relieved because I know it wasn’t me. You wouldn’t believe the worry he’s caused me.

2 Likes

Actually now you just spread that pic around the neighborhood and you’re covered for life!
Everybody’ll just say - “It’s that damn skunk again!
I wonder why he only comes around every 4-6 months?” :rofl:

Dude - I can tell by the quality of your skunks that you live in a nice neighborhood!
That’s one damn fine looking skunk!
Penelope Le Pew quality!

:laughing: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh wow, lmao!! Funny but not funny. At least you know now!!

2 Likes

Even with all the fans and filters my place reeks. This was an ilgm super skunk, probably some of the best I’ve grown yet. Neighbors don’t have a clue…

3 Likes

That’s phreaking phunny!

3 Likes

Looking good

Just your middle class America type skunk lol.

1 Like