Finally got the go ahead from the Mrs

@SilvaBack203 @Newt @Graysin @Cap_Ron

Girls are looking ok going into day 45. The back right is the tangerine dream, she didn’t mind the transplant. Really impressed with the sparkle on the front left though, small and mighty. Rocking the ac infinity self watering bases :love_you_gesture:. Hey worth a shot

4 Likes

Don’t mind that crazy bitch it the back left.

Looking super good

1 Like

I ordered the sample pack from extreme gardening so that’ll be some new things to try. Maybe not this grow but I’m not sure what it all does yet haha

I use mykos all the time and just started using the foliar spray… mykos i use 2 plant seed i put in hole with seed. When transplanting i also add mykos to the hole and root it self it prevenegsfrom shocks and also helps roots absorb nutriets better

1 Like

Ive been using the mykos during transplant but man that sample pack got a bunch of stuff it looked like

1 Like

Lmk how everything works out. I have anzo w.e but havent really use it

The girls are looking good but I’m having some serious smell issues. The outside of my house on the side where I’m growing in the basement is putting out some serious odor. Enough that the neighbors can smell it. I changed my ac infinity filter out last week and it didn’t help. Any suggestions on what I could be doing wrong? The filter is inside the tent pulling the air through the filter to the fan then to the exhaust which is exhausted into the same room and I have a dehumidifier running to regulate humidity. I bought what I thought was the best of the best so this wasn’t something I needed to worry about now I’m freaking out. @CooterJuice @Tylersays @SilvaBack203 @Fiz

1 Like

Get another carbon filter and fan. 6 or 8", and just run it as a scrubber in your basement

1 Like

I have the old filter. It’s also a 6” ac infinity and I only used it one grow. I tried attaching it to the end of exhaust duct and that didn’t help either, might of even made it worse somehow.

How do I set up a scrubber like you said?

1 Like

A scrubber is just a carbon filter and fan running open in your room. Mount the duct fan directly to the filter. ( Mount so fan is pulling air through) place it anywhere in your room and run it full power. I just stand mine up on the filter. I have to use a scrubber when i harvest and trim. Otherwise you can smell it a good ways away from my house

I’d recommend a 24" (length) filter. AC infinity makes the XL filters now if you want to stick to that brand

1 Like

Think a 4”setup would work?

No harm in trying brother

Send it?

2 Likes

That should definitely help

2 Likes

Thanks for the help. Should arrive Tuesday, my god I hope this helps.

2 Likes

It’ll help. Also make sure nothing else is pulling air out of your basement. Like a ac or vent, etc

1 Like

Wish I would of brought this up to y’all a lot sooner :joy:.

1 Like

I have the same issue but i dont run no filter sorry smell not a issue here since its legal