Finally got the go ahead from the Mrs

Amen to that brother!
I like the idea - I don’t care for the process by which it does it! :joy:

That’s really odd dude, there’s got to be something that stressed them out to cause that if you see pistils already.
I haven’t been keeping up with my journal or anyone else’s cause I’ve been busy and I was down for almost 2 weeks with Covid, but there’s got to be a reason they got stressed. Any chance you fed them too heavy?

Check out these Sour Stompers and Double Grapes.

4 Likes

Your plants look beautiful brother! Idk what I could of done to stress them. I’m not questioning your advice but I think I need a little more experience in the autos before I try transplanting again.

1 Like

I hear you dude, maybe give a round a shot starting them in the final pot and see how you make out. Just for future reference, this is how far I let them go before I transplant.

4 Likes

Maybe I had to much wind blowing on them. I like how you turn your fan, going to use that one next run of seedlings

2 Likes

Yeah, I found that having it aimed at the tent wall makes the leaves move gently but doesn’t cause any wind burn.

2 Likes

Here’s what I got so far lol. I guess I’ll do my best to start LST tomorrow. The Tangerine Dream looks the best out of the four. This is 2 days after transplant.

2 Likes

@Tylersays @Graysin @Cap_Ron am I just wasting time here? 3 1/2 weeks old flowering and pretty sure this is garbage? Should I let it ride or just start some new beans?

2 Likes

I’ll grab @Fiz for her opinion. I’d keep them always - but I have a high plant limit. Fiz has had lots of early flowerers. I feel I can trust her eyes to help assess whether something is too tiny to be worthwhile.

3 Likes

I don’t think that poor girl will amount to much

2 Likes

Hi! I had one that bloomed at 16 days. She ended up producing a bit over 2 oz. They look healthy and happy to me, even if they are in a rush.

Me? I’d raise them. Give them a little to recover from transplant.

3 Likes

That’s a tough call dude, but I’d always rather keep them unless it looks like a total lost cause. You can be fairly certain none of them are going to grow very big, but that’s not the worst thing in the world unless your goal is specifically to have huge autos with monster yields.
The couple of autos that I’ve stunted over the years all had a few things in common. Obviously they stay small, but they also get to focus all their resources on a much smaller plant, so they produce an awesome main cola that usually turns out to be great smoke. I’d suggest you stop any and all training with them, no more stress, and keep in mind they’re going to require far less nutrients than a bigger full size auto.

1 Like

Day 32 for my group of midgets. The tangerine dream in the back right didn’t seem to mind the late transplant. She’s looking decent. The one in the front left is getting frosty. I’d say I’m satisfied with what I got considering the circumstances lol.

5 Likes

Girls are looking good

1 Like

Yo dudes and dudettes, I have been getting this weird look from this one plant every morning when I check on them. Any idea what’s causing this. When I get home today from work when the lights turn back on she’ll look normal again.

Has anyone ever tried using the AC Infinity self watering pot bases?

2 Likes

Shes just a diva

2 Likes

Haha ok that’s good I guess.

I see no issues the bottom leaves is normal shes looking healthy really praying

Are you referring to the leaves reaching upward? If so, I had some do that, and ignored it. Worked out.

1 Like

Yes I was thanks