Finally able to pull the trigger

Saw on HLG site today was last day to get 20 percent off so I bought my light
Scorpion rspec with uvb bar
Now I gotta wait
Hopefully not to long because I just placed the order and am chopping at the bit already
Gonna drop some gold leaf beans soon and maybe a Bruce Banner or two can’t wait
First indoor grow
Might start a grow log though I’m not really good at that kinda stuff
Just hope I can manage to get a few Oz to enjoy
Keep it burning brother

8 Likes

awesome. mind if i tag along?

1 Like

Alright man congrats on the new light, I have the 300 L Rspec and can’t say enough good things about it compared to the light I started with, best of luck and happy growing

No sir not at all
Need any help I can get
Have grown outside
Never indoor and never in nothing but soil
Going to Try the coco route
Been reading a lot and stalking a lot of posts and grow logs hope I can plug it off
Looking forward to indoor where I can control the environment for optimum yield
And
Use to worry about police finding them now it’s thieves
Friend lost 10 plants in middle of the night right out front
Has video but doesn’t do any good and cops don’t really care
Hopefully a few good harvest in I’ll be as good as some of the people on here

2 Likes

our grows can only improve each time. its good youve done alot of reading. im only still learning myself but any help i can be im here. feel free to check my grow out too. ill tag ya.

Thanks brother
Looks awasome took a quick glance will delve it to latter
My room is a spot in my basement that I built a room in 6 x 4 x 61/2 high
So I’ll be challenged with height but toping and a scrog ( did a lot of last on my outdoor plants to both increase yield and keep plants low and out of site) I should be fine
Wanted to get the best light I could
Read way to much on burble
Think I’ll be alright

1 Like

you’ll definitely be alright. withe all the peeps on this forum your in good hands. i also built a room from scratch in my basement but i am in the midst of expanding.

1 Like

Light will be here Tuesday
Whoop whoop
Will be waiting at end of drive way all day lol

Holy crap I got a lot to do
But it certainly wont be work
Because I love it
Stay tuned

2 Likes

Congratulations on the light. I bet you and your ladies are going to love it!! :blush::v:
I will follow along!!

1 Like

I thought they discontinued the uvb for HLG? I have 2 of the UVA but couldn’t find a UVB thru them I had to go thru California lightworks. Either way congrats on your new light. My ladies are loving the UVA

1 Like

Great choice on the HLG light an gold leaf.
Good luck

@BigCat420 your right
My bad must have been to excited it’s uva bar

1 Like

Your plants will love it. Should you need more details you can search uva and look thru hellraisers post. He has always been super descriptive and dumbs things down so its understandable and I’ve been following his teachings since I started here

Yes sir hellraiser was involved in my decision to go with the uva bar
Man he grows some super sticky looking buds
I only wish to be as good as him someday
This site has been a God send
And the people are all so nice and willing to help
Even with my my Ocd and need to resurch and second guess everything just hope I haven’t worn out my welcome

Can’t wait

1 Like

Also bought argo pure uvb 2 ft t5 24 watt bulbs and will run two last weeks of flower (being very careful)

1 Like

I was looking at some t5s but hellraiser told me to go with the California lightworks UVB. They are pretty nice and I grabbed them while the holiday special was around so I saved 15%. Between the 2 UVAs and UVBs it came around 450-500 can’t remember but im optimistic after seeing the results others have posted

Yes sir
I had a couple 2 ft t5s lying around so just getting bulbs was cheaper
California lightworks is a nice looking unit
And agree with all the super dank sticky buds
I’ve only had bootleg kinda good stuff or dipso weed used to grow great bud outdoor
So some good bud I grew will be over the moon
Can’t wait

1 Like

I got 4 argo pure uv bulbs for 75 bucks from htgsupply.com should be enough to run a few years

1 Like

Good stuff man! Can’t wait to see your grow in action while you put them to good use