Finally 1st grow started!

@Mark0427 I was going to do that with the kief! I wish I had the problem of too much weed.
Do nations always welcome! :v::sunglasses::face_with_spiral_eyes::metal::blush:

2 Likes

Thank you so much everyone! Thanks for the​:rose:@NUG61 Hope everyone has a a great weekend :v::face_with_spiral_eyes::sunglasses::partying_face:

2 Likes

Nicely done! That kief looks very tasty :drooling_face:

3 Likes

That was all you great job

2 Likes

Congratulations on the harvest!! Sorry I’ve been way behind lately… then I got high and lost on the music thread yesterday lol… anyhow I digress… lovely hash pile… I did something wrong as I did not get a good hash collection like I wanted… I still want a temple ball like @Mark0427 was saying!!

2 Likes

If I had the balls to wrap up what I grow and send it thru the mail if have no problem doing so but my balls don’t seem to wanna PKG any up and send it thru the mail. I take seed pkgsto post office and all and they scan them with x-ray machines and use wired camera pens and search thru bags and shit they can get a camera in they don’t destroy pkgs usually but if u ever see a spot inspected by so and so u been searched thru USPS lol b safe sending shit they r busting down on ppls doing it now. If u ever roll thru Michigan hit me up I’ll give u some while ur here and u can take it back mail it back smoke it sell it whatever u wanna do but I don’t have the balls to mail weed. I think I feel safer if I was to send wax out as it is not so smelly at all. Hell airports even have sniffer dogs that sniff out every PKG that rolls thru the pickup lines and drop off. It’s a messed up world

1 Like

Anyone hear about the girl who was. Busted in another country with weed she was a sportgirrl played volleyball or something went to another country had weed in her bag and they r hitting her hard for a small amount of weed. She is getting all kinda charges from smuggling to it all looking at 8 years I think it was for having weed but it is totally illegal where she was taking it to.

2 Likes

Griner - WBA - 9years - Russia - Pot

1 Like

Grindr plays for WNBA but plays on Russian team during her off season here. She claims it was vape cartridges that were still in her bags & had forgotten they were there. She was arrested right at time they invaded Ukraine so It’s a political thing to punish US for helping Ukraine otherwise she wouldn’t be sitting in prison instead of playing for her Russian team. IMHO

1 Like

@Mark0427 Im sorry, I was jokingly saying that about donations. I wouldn’t mail weed either…good call & I’m sorry if I put any pressure on you. :sunglasses::purple_heart::v:

2 Likes

The papers here says that she had a vape pen and a ! gram cart of thc distillate in her luggage… :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Yeah on the news here it says she had less than a gram but she is being charged for smuggling drugs and the weed which is illegal as hell I guess there. Nuts

1 Like

@Mark0427 Totally agree. I wouldn’t want to be in a Russian prison. :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

No that sux for sure. Especially less than a gram. I can see 30 days or something a big fine or even probation something but she is facing 10 years or super close. It was not a hard core drug. Just don’t make sense to me