Finally 1st grow started!

Omg I gotta start reading before hitting reply! Didn’t need a poop! Was pooped. In fact, fell asleep & just woke up & now having dinner. Maybe poop after but who knows! :roll_eyes::upside_down_face::joy::rofl::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

She looks a little tossty/crispy but that happens at times, if tricombs look like you want trim it up and it will look fine just may be a bit extra trimming.

Ensure your drying room has a humidity of about 60rh to ensure a slower dry

2 Likes

It’s tomorrow now but the answer is yes :joy:

4 Likes

@Graysin Ha! I confuse day people when I say that. Say I wake up at 4pm Friday and it’s now 5am (tech Sat) but to me it’s still Friday until I go to sleep & wake up. Then it is Sat. It’s from 35 years of 36-60 hours a week of 12 hour overnights. Everyone has little habits to keep it straight. Ppl who hated working at night couldn’t manage & some get physically sick after a bit. My mother worked nights so it’s always been part of my life. Now not working I just stay confused & may ask several times a day what today is. I’m still very much a day sleeper & will swear day sleep is better. My problem is shutting off my brain to get to sleep but then I seriously sleep. I slept through a tropical storm coming ashore in Panama City Beach & my condo was on the sand facing the water. When I woke up then balcony glass doors were rattling & I was clueless. So it’s now Friday until I wake up tomorrow…same as everyone else. My way just confuses others. It’s actually kinda funny to watch ppls faces when I tell them it’s not Sat yet. You can see their brain trying to figure it all out. :joy::rofl::upside_down_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth::v:

2 Likes

I am the same way. I use the calendar for everything because nothing else is accurate :joy::rofl: my friends today kept saying “it’s Friday! Finally.” I’m like oh yeah I guess.

I worked overnights for a few years and the only thing I didn’t vibe with was that my sleeping time was the only time traditional businesses are open, like banks. :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Ok everyone! @Nicky @Graysin @kaptain3d @Tylersays @CatDadPower @anon1893985 @dbrn32 @BudzMS @Fieldofdreams @Fiz & I can only tag 10. She just got chopped & washed & is hanging in my grow tent. Lights off, exhaust on 5/10, bottom vents open, small fan on floor not blowing on buds! Anything I’m forgetting? I am so glad this grow is done! Since hopefully I can go slow enough she’ll take a week/10 days to dry bc then it will be peak hurricane time for us. I don’t want to deal with worrying about lights, a/c & humidity while having no electricity so I think I’ll just take that extra few weeks to clean everything really well before even dropping another seed. Hell, may even sell my house if no damage this year. I can be quite spontaneous but I over analyze important stuff. Here’s the results-

All done :purple_heart::purple_heart:

Drying

This is the branches off the main cola! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The kief (minus about 1/2g I added to some smokes already) from the curing mutant LSD-25 plant. It’s a purple color.

15 Likes

@Graysin @CoyoteCody @beardless @JaneQP @Mark0427 @MattyBear @MeEasy @SilvaBack203 @nmgeo @SnkeyezCobra
I know I’ve forgotten some but just know, your help & support means so very much. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck::v:

7 Likes

congrats on the chop, well done.

2 Likes

@Graysin Yes true about things not open. At 3 days/wk I was still able to get stuff done. When out of state at awesome locations I worked 6 days straight but had 8 days in a row off. Those were spent camping, hiking & fishing so I really never had to ask for vacation time & only worked around 8-9 months a year. A contract for 60hrs/wk allowed that. Now with everything online & bill are auto draft, no worries. I missed Easter this year,I just don’t keep up with all that. Birthday & Christmas is about it & I’d like to forget Christmas with all the commercial mess. :rofl::roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Congratulations on a grow well done… :sunglasses::muscle::100::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Sounds like you have everything in check, congrats!

3 Likes

@dbrn32 You gave me my first advice in the forum regarding lights! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Nice. Looks like a heaping pile of goodness. Roll up some into a temple ball and let it set and cure for a month or more and get a better taste to it. Then just like a crack rock. Break some off and lace a joint or a bowl with some to make a more pleasing smoke. Lol

3 Likes

Absolutely.

Congrats on the chop, serious harvest and a good plan for the risky season. I’d be dropping seeds anyway - so hard for me not to have something perpetually in the hopper. :joy:

4 Likes

I might stop for a bit after this run of testersos done. I have so much fricken pot around I’ll never smoke it all before it ends up going bad. Lol

4 Likes

Great job! Enjoy the smokes!

3 Likes

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: harvest flowers for you… nice job sister :beers: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

3 Likes

I love to see pretty ladies hanging by their toes :heart_eyes: :laughing: congratulations on the chop they are pretty

3 Likes

First hash puck I made was from LSD kief - so delicious and I got ridiculously stoned.

Then I got the idea I could make lasagna from scratch. I did succeed, but it was a comedy of errors.

Purple hash is so pretty!

4 Likes

Excellent job!

3 Likes