Finally 1st grow started!

I use this.

Works great. A Loupe works fine too - I just had a hard time getting good photos with a loupe as my magnifier to get second opinions.

2 Likes

My first time seeing these…guess i havent been looking. Gotta get one im only getting more “unstable” …lol

1 Like

Know the feeling! :rofl::v:

1 Like

Are the pistils supposed to turn colors like this? I’ve only seen the pretty pics of them nice & white. I hope these make me some weed & they aren’t just playing tricks on me :thinking:
Any suggestions to help get nice bud at this point? I’m working on trying to Scrog them now
Autos, coco, jacks/water daily

Edit:: I know they :point_up_2::point_up_2:change colors as it’s getting time to harvest but I have nothing to harvest.

1 Like

Your buds are forming as those pistils recede and new white one take their place… You are doing fine “Don’t Worry Be Happy”… gotta go listen to that :v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Haha! Haven’t heard that song in a very long time! It reminded me of a couple of weed songs that also make me smile. Afroman- Because I got high
& Dash Rip Rock(local)- Let’s go smoke some pot

1 Like

Then it was worth the effort… Smiling is good and being chilled is better… :v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Mhcnola have you had any recent nute burns? There seems to a lot of brown in there

Or is this image just playing tricks on my eyes lol.

1 Like

@Fieldofdreams No root burn. Jacks 321 since beginning. Has been a week since recharge but supposedly that doesn’t burn plants. Hopefully they’ll keep growing :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Has anyone used an app called Halide Mark II ? It’s $11.99 for a yr & there is a one wk free trial. It’s supposed to be excellent at macro. I did a google search for iPhone macro & everything started with ‘open the halide app’. Cheaper than a lens if it works well. Wondered if anyone knows anything about it. My leaves are covered in trichomes! Can see the with phone magnifier but not clear enough to check color but so cool to see!

2 Likes