Final weight in good but not that good

Yah for sure bro

I final mine wet with my balls on it ….:rofl:

I’m a diK my bad

2 Likes

I will breaking out my 2×2×180’ tent its better then 70×70×160

Well guys i swear my next grow i will get ten ozs from one plant so with two im looking at ten a peice

3 Likes

Definitely best of luck, hoping for 16!

1 Like

With the 2ozs of popcorn bud and sugar leaves im goin to make oil with it once i mix it around on my trim tray ive already got about three grams kief

5 Likes

I been using this recipe my sister handed down to me for gummies it may help dispose of some oil

Tsp lethichin

15 oz jello

5 packets of (8oz) gelatin but feed 6th if needed

Heat on 7 with liquid

Bring to boil

Add unflavored slowly and reduce to low until done adding powder or starts getting too thick

Add flavored until dissolved

Add 6th packet if doesn’t thicken up

Bring back to boil make sure completely dissolved and no chunky hard parts

at this point you can strain through cheese cloth to remove any coagulated portions but not necessary(commercial purposes only)

Using a spatula and silicon mold pour hot liquid in center and work with spatula to the edges

Leave a film across the top to help remove after cooled

Place in fridge for 1-2 hours -for a softer gummy

Place in freezer for 1-2 hours for tougher gummy

Remove and coat with any sugar / sour product you wish to keep from sticking together

1 Like

Thanks i want to know people make there oil do they use a rice cooker or do they just let the alcohol evaporate guys let me know how u make oil now you have to remember we dont get ever clear over here in Australia so i have to use isopropyl

2 Likes

Okay @Aussie_autos let’s pull in @blackthumbbetty on this topic. :grin::v:

Isopropyl is very difficult to get out of, tried twice, with rice cooker, then hot plate. Had tested, still failed lab tests.

Congratulations @Aussie_autos that’s a good harvest. @HMGRWN Happy birthday ! :birthday: :+1:

1 Like

This

Is the oil we use, you have to put it to heat to get it to break down a bit to fill mason jar but we.

Decarb the material first

Then fill jar with flower , then fill 2/3 amount of oil to flower, it should make a sludge like product.

Take that jar and boil it on the stove for a few hours

We make a double boiler using a pot and rack inside the bottom for the jar to sit on

Strain that by any means possible, I’d let cool before trying. Cheese cloth and a potato press go a long way here

4 Likes

Or do you mean rick Simpson?

Well that’s just rude. Maybe make your own, got potatoes?

Oh, don’t even try… that is nasty tasting stuff. BHO is an option but is a little cost for proper equipment.

I know how to rick simpson oil but does anyone know how to do it differently with out pressing or bubble hash

1 Like

Ive got a press but cant seem get rosin out flower Is there a way to do it

Dry sift your flowers using dry ice first then use that sifted material in press, at 190-210

Sometimes using buds you’ll just make very resinous buds

1 Like

Congrats on the haul and the harvest :100:

1 Like

Thanks @Chasworks im not that happy about it my temp stuffed it up it caused the bid to be airy but im happy that i got more then last harvest my last one i got 5.5 ozs

3 Likes

That’s still an awesome haul!! Congrats. And hey you’ve even more with the knowledge and experience you have gained… that WWA looked awesome ! 7oz … :sunglasses: how does she smoke?

1 Like