Final Upgrades to room

Finally got a day to where i could do some final upgrades to Camp Cannabis :rofl: 12x8 with 7 ft ceiling height with R32 above the sheetrock ceiling, R19 in the walls covered in 3/8 sheetrock, i then put a layer of double bubble reflective insulation on the interior ceiling and 3/4in poly board on the walls and then sealed it all with cold weather reflective insulation tape. I have an 8in AC infinity exhaust with the AC Infinity 69 Pro controller. As far as lights, im running a HLG 600R, a HLG 320XL, and my beginner Vivosun VS2000. I also have a 4 inch AC infinity that pulls heat into my 4 x 8 multipurpose room. Ive only used it for drying but a veg room isnt out of the question. Its currently being used as a sick room for my outside cat. Its also insulated and climate controlled. I was having alot of issues with condensation in my shop and this was the easiest and stealthiest way to try and solve the issues.

11 Likes

Nice setup. Hope your cat is doing ok. What are you growing?
u29DEdmVgcRnq

3 Likes

@beachglass atm i have 4 sunset sherberts in their 1st week of 12/12. Next up is Durban Poison and ZSkittlez.

3 Likes

Not possible, final upgrade, just happy improvements, forever.
While i am awesomely impressed with your creativity, I am now embarrassed, why didn’t i think of that.
My 2 (48x48x80) tents occupy and require a footprint that is 7x13 (I have 11 foot ceiling available.
Building a better mouse trap, possibilities abound.
Good growing to you.

3 Likes

Danger…introducing sickness to grow. IMO (Alf, the Malmachian, is my guy).

1 Like

@DEEPDIVERDAVE its funny because i started with a like a 2x4 tent i think. Within 24 hours of getting that tent, i had already realized what kind of mistake i made. Thats when i build the rooms in my shed. I didnt have issues with condensation ( metal shop ) outside the room until this winter. It was either fork out a few grand for spray insulation ( couldnt do because of grow and risk of byproducts of said foam ) so i started researching. This was my final result of my research. I juat gotta get a few thresholds for 2 doors and i think ill have the 12x8 completely sealed with a 4 in pvc line for fresh air during the summer and the 8 inch for exhaust and stink control. I do plan on getting another HLG light since i have the space. But right now i think i have right at 1100 watts worth of LEDS. Plenty for what i have going now. Im growing strictly organic. Since i have everything dialed in as far as climate and grow mediums, i wanna concentrate on getting good at LST and possibly HST. I want train some plants like ive seen on here that look like Bonsai trees lol… i need to learn to grow out and not up. Its just a learning curve i guess…

1 Like

@beachglass heres a better look with lights on

4 Likes

CCB, you said
. But right now i think i have right at 1100 watts worth of LEDS

I say, Warning,
measure LUX and PPFD, not all lights are equal.

CCB, you said
Since i have everything dialed in as far as climate and grow mediums
, i wanna concentrate on getting good at LST and possibly HST.
I want train some plants like ive seen on here that look like Bonsai trees lol…
i need to learn to grow out and not up. Its just a learning curve

I say,
YUP. add cloning and curing to the must learning list, IMO.
Good growing to you.

My original plan included this shed, but i am a gazer, and the trip is too far in this cold.
No power yet, either. 5 year plan…

4 Likes

Sweet grow set up :call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like