Final questions about my grow

What week of flowering do WW buds fatten the most?
Should I begin flushing at week six of flowering?!

image|666x500

In general, how much weed can I expect from a healthy plant that is 5 feet tall and 3 feet wide?

It has been a lot of hard work but I have generally been taking my plants outside for about 8 hours of direct Hawai’i sunlight during the day and bringing them inside for protection at night! I am in new territory as I have never gotten this far with more than a one or two plants. There are two phases to my grow. The first photo is a WW that is entering week 6 of flowering. The second photo is of a SS that is at about 10 days into flower. The plan was to split my grow in half some in 3 gallon pots and have the others veg for an extra month in 5 and 10 gallon pots. I did not do any LST or HST because I was not comfortable trying that yet. If all goes well this year, I plan to try a few different methods of training on a few plants each next year to see what works best for me or what I might be better at.

I welcome feedback, suggestions and answers to my posted questions. I am getting excited and starting to think that I could not possibly mess this one up. Might need a reality check :slight_smile:

image|666x500

I got it backwards. The second photo I’d the WW at 6 weeks of flowering. The first photo is SS at 10 days tops. In a 10 gallon pot