FIM'ing Cannabis

6 Likes

First grow, first time FIMming, hope i did it right. :crossed_fingers:t3:@Nicky

Before:

After:

3 Likes

Looks good!

1 Like

Ok so i tried my first fimmings take a look when you have time please.

2 Likes

2nd set of plants. 2 gg4 then 2 BD.

3 Likes

Nailed it!

1 Like

Sweet thanks Your excellent info helped alot.

2 Likes

Your most welcome, share the post with everyone you think of.

1 Like

Beautiful job. Shes gonna bless you with many colas

1 Like

Great post, @Nicky

1 Like

Do you have an after shot for those of us learning still? Looks like you did a great job!!

Thanks I hope so.

1 Like

Here is what they look like now. The blue dream is a little unhappy i think not sure if its nutes or to heavy defoil and lights. Moved lights up last night a little.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing :pray:. Maybe cal mag in the one? Looks kinda like the rusty spots I have seen and been told cal mag… possibly… looks like they liked the fim tho!!

Sure thing that one has been the runt of the litter lol. turned on the autopots Sunday so giving a few days to see how she reacts. Here is a link to my journal if you wanna check it out.

1 Like

That’s cool I’m gonna have to find time to get on there and make one… I like it cause you can see where you are time wise easier… I’m just usually to busy hear reading or yapping lol

1 Like

She looks fine 2 me. Good job on the fim now lets c how those girls fill up

2 Likes

Im hopeful i get some good buds out of it going. its been about a dozen years. Since ive done this. Alot of advancements since then.

3 Likes

You will do great you in the right place if something goes wrong or u just have questions

2 Likes

@Dyme I FIMed for the first time in my first grow and am really happy how my plants grew after. Im sure a lot has to do with making sure they don’t stretch to much as well, but you will be happy. Yours look a lot like mine did shortly after I did mine. Give it a couple weeks and they will be filled right out.
I have that one runt as well. One of my AKs is way behind the others.
I ended up trimming those stubby FEM leaves off and a big fan leaf here and there to let light into the new growth. You can yours reaching around those big fan leaves.

3 Likes