FIM trainwreck and Cabernet

Had nothing to do with my FIM so I threw it in my wine . Made my favorite cab taste citrusy. So I going to FIM every shoot on this run for a month . Will see how strong this motherfudger is . Growing weed is so much fun !!

Please watch the F bombs.

2 Likes

Lol fudger

1 Like

This came to mind and giggled like a 3rd grader

1 Like

I do appreciate the language restrictions. Even my wife says she likes reading all the posts as she doesn’t have to read f words constantly,

3 Likes

You and your wife are welcome. That is why I wrote those restrictions in the forum poicy. Thanks. Happy reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m a pipefitter by trade so hear plenty of colorful language and even catch myself saying something when agitated but always remember I once heard Paul Harvey quote shakespear as having said " a person that resorts to four letter words has reached his intellectual capacity. My daughter was 6 22 years ago when we heard this and she still uses it when she hears cussing. Not a prude but it is nice that I can share this with more sensitive friends and not be concerned that they’ll be embarrassed. Thanks again ya’ll do a great job keeping this forum available.

7 Likes

Paul Harvey. you are really dating us. I miss Paul in the morning. High school days…LOL
OK. Since you elaborated. I added these rules when it became apparent that we were having more and more retired folks and a lot of ladies joining due to legalization.

4 Likes

And now we know…the rest of the story

4 Likes

Alright no more bad words . But anyways ready for cured . Dry in this tent for 4 days . About ready to smoke this.

3 Likes

Do it

Smoke it

2 Likes

Right here mr worm . 4 days dry 1 day cure . First smoke off the harvest . Happy Memorial Day !!!

3 Likes

Topping / Fim putting this plant through some rough training . This is about a week . Will see couple months .

1 Like

All these shoots . But leaves kinda small . I went from 15 gal to 5 gal . Strange ? Keep you updated .

Coming back nice and bushy . I really destroy this plant to see what would happen .

Growing nice pistils now

1 Like

Crazy one of the plant broke off early , I band aid it , top 4x , fim this where we at

6-29

2 Likes

Fim and top many times to get this bushy . Going great !!!

1 Like

07/07 bush she