Filling 4x4 with 1 girl

Looking like I’m only going to end up with one sprout from this rounds bean drop, which is fine. Seeing how big I can get her will be fun. It will be a Sour D photo.
Id love to see pics of your giant indoor girls. I plan to try my first manifold on this one.

6 Likes

Shoot that shouldnt be a problem at all. I had a green crack mother plant that filled a 4x4 but chopped it all down for a big clone run. I typically do 1-2 strains at a time. The one to the left is a clone from last flower run and the other 3 to the right are all gelato from seed. Id say the sunset sherbert clone is at least 3 ft wide right now. Its taking up the same amount as the 3 gelatos just about

6 Likes

What size pot should she live in? I was thinking 20gal.

3 Likes

Whatever you do, post pictures of it!!!

4 Likes

I will use this thread for people to tag along.

1 Like

Can I… used to tagging along behind an 850 anyway :rofl:
This will be one of them plants thatll have a thick trunck like a baseball bat

2 Likes

Haha you are the first one to catch on to my name.

A friend has one. Poor guy busted a cooler, dunno if it threw a stud or he picked up some junk

Thats never good.

This will be this grows giant. Hopefully

6 Likes

Welcome to the community Growmie. I wouldn’t go larger than a 5 gallon fabric bag :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thanks. Ive been around for a short while. Ive been using 7gal bags when I run 4 plants. Would larger bags be an issue for overwatering?

This is one plant, 5 gallon filling a 5x5. Pirated stopped posting shortly after this.

If you have the time it should be no problem. As for pot size 5 - 7 gallons is more than adequate.

This one plant filled up my 3x3. Only vegged for 63 days. 5 gallon rain science, coco & Jacks

Day 49 of new grow

6 Likes

Thats awesome!

Update. Had a 2nd girl sprout over night so I will have to save this thread for later lol. I will purposely set myself up for a single plant run next.

1 Like

Here is my manifold. 2.5 x 2.5 Skunk photo fem.

4 Likes

Thats wicked! When did you first top it?

In between 4th and 5th node
Here is a pic from today. I repotted and more LST, 4 days ago. Scrog went in today

3 Likes

Nice! Perfect work and structure :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

@OGIncognito
Love that first pic mate. Interested in your technique. I was going to go for a full canopy, maybe twenty or so colas. After seeing this maybe i should go for 8 fatties? Is there a reason you went for this?

1 Like