Field of Dreams Grass Grow…

Omgosh you really got hit by the pretty, but destructive creepy crawlers, so sorry, hope the harvest is still fantastic… being new im having a hard time deciding to chop… some just are not plump yet

2 Likes

I hear ya bro! Grrrr :imp:

2 Likes

That’s where I am too. I just want another 2 weeks! Lol

3 Likes

Im hoping, but i dont think its gonna happen🤨

3 Likes

I know right? Weather is not cooperating :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Try PureCrop1! You won’t be disappointed and there’s nothing in it that the mites can become resistant to. You can even mix it with anything else… it’s the best thing I’ve tried on mites, WPM and bud rot

4 Likes

I’ll look it up today!! Ty Cali!

2 Likes

I ordered some but couldn’t wait so I found it at one of my local hydro stores!!!

I wish we had stores like that. We’re still only medicinal so closest is over 3 hrs lol.

I’ll google it and see what pops up.

2 Likes

Really? Because hydroponics stores carry supplies for growing in hydroponics… at least that’s usually how they had gotten away with it in Cali before recreational became legal.

1 Like

Do the creepers prefer fan leaves or sugar leaves?:flushed:

1 Like

I find them on or near the bud but the apparent damage is seen on the 1/2 eaten fans. But I think because their waste is on the bud it’s possibly why the BR is showing up in certain areas. I look at BR and the damaged leaves for where to focus my eyes. These bastards are camowarriors. If you scroll up I took pics of where on the plant each was located.

3 Likes

Time to top these SLH, got some Clonex from Amazon yesterday so I’ll try rooting them as well.

8 Likes

Looking good in Dom’s hood Brother :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Until some lone mite ventures in their direction lol. All bets are off then…

3 Likes

Hopefully you scared them off with doing battle lately :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

rocking it brother

1 Like

Top of the hour to you Growmies and top off the Super Lemon Hazes too!!

So I drug my feet and scissors so long these have matured enough to have staggered nodes so I carefully choose where to nip them then dip them lol!!

Then leaf snip and dump into a homemade humidor i.e. bucket with a clear bag lol

Under my table with a cheap light. :pray::crossed_fingers::slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

so cool. i hope they do great. how cone theyre not with the rest,

3 Likes

Did you get the critters under control?

3 Likes