Field of Dreams Grass Grow…

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You’ve got it all going on. Everything is lovely :relaxed:
Amazballz!

2 Likes

@Beck thank you brother. I’m having a moment for sure lol.

1 Like

Outta likes, but lotsa :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

So she’s getting that look of Fall but the trichs are still not where I want them so she’s getting what I hope to be her final watering now.

8 Likes

Looks amazing Brother… that girl definitely got her Diamonds on :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

1 Like

@NUG61 shes hanging in for dear life lol. Every time I peek in on her trichs I expect to see the finish line but she’s moving in super slow mode.

2 Likes

She’s just a tease…lol

1 Like

Omg so sexy

1 Like

Gunna start Fox tailing, good luck with the trichs. Ur pics r a pleasure to gaze upon, the “pheno’s” r really up front n on display. I’m assuming ur waiting on amber, because there is no shortage of trichs. not on them pics….:peace_symbol:.out…patience, easy to write, a bit harder to practice

2 Likes

@AlienBrew Yeah I’m trying to exercise patience with her. Tomorrow will be an additional week I let her bake and I think it’s worth it based on her new Fall colors today. Probably give her the chop n hang after work tomorrow. I started some clones of my outdoor grows just for the sake of practice and if they take will put them into the tent for the remainder of the summer. I like the idea of having something inside to fool with once it’s dark outside, keep me occupied. Like mental therapy lol.

3 Likes

@anon72256435 @MeEasy thank you both for your thoughts and input on the SLH, I’m giving it a shot. Much appreciated!!

4 Likes

Boy oh boy you guys really got me wanting to try that super lemon haze :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Hey, that reminds me that I never got a coupon code when I got my VMOM! Someone else asked me what I bought with mine and I said “what coupon code”? @AfgVet?

3 Likes

@MattyBear looks like we need you in here bud!!

3 Likes

That is @Covertgrower contest, so he should get with you to get you that code.

Thanks for the tag @Fieldofdreams , set to watch :call_me_hand:t3:

5 Likes

I would give you one if I could but @Covertgrower has the MoM codes

4 Likes

@anon72256435 you had me sold with the original effects from the Amsterdam(?) visit lol!! Thanks again!!

1 Like

Sorry @Caligurl I addressed this in your DM.

2 Likes

Nice choice :grin:

2 Likes