Field of Dreams & The Continuing Grow Saga…

@Pheno my senior moments are piling up lol

1 Like

except I typed in instead of un…or it just auto corrected it on my phone LOL

1 Like

Damn brother you are on a roll BOM and Valued Member of the Month… Maybe you should adopt me… :v: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Yes! Congrats on both!!

1 Like

@nmgeo in a heartbeat friend! It’d be good times!! :wink::+1:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

@Caligurl thanky thanky!! It’s been one heckuva week I’ll say!!

2 Likes

Strut your stuff! Congrats!

1 Like

@RubysMom I’ll preen about like Ruby after she’s been purdied up at the Pet Parlor!!

1 Like

So it’s hot and muggy here today. Sweat weather.

But nonetheless we had some maintenance to get to. This is the 3rd and final toppings this ladies will receive. In addition everyone got cleaned out down low. The remainder of July will likely be just recovering from todays buzz unless something stands out.

I really just wanted to clean out all the damaged leaves from that windsoon we dealt with previously. They looked really bad today.

I hope everyone is enjoying family and friends and having a ‘best ever’ kinda wknd!! Cheers all! :clinking_glasses::beers:

5 Likes

Well damn i want to be adopted… :rofl: :rofl: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

2 Likes

@NUG61 you’d fit right in bro-this madhouse would make room!! :sunglasses::laughing::wink:

2 Likes

I promise to make my bed, take out the garbage and trim the plants…lol

1 Like

@NUG61 thats already more than any help I get over here now lol, your sitting on top of the Will just like that lol!!! And for a wkly allowance-bomb azz homegrown!! Welcome Aboard Fam!!

2 Likes

OK im breaking the news to my other fam :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I can take the floor lmao

2 Likes

@SilvaBack203 we’ll get bunk beds, no floor for you cool guy!!

1 Like

Man i actually enjoy the floor sometimes. The wife says im crazy but my back be hurting and the floor helps lol

1 Like

I’ll bring my own bed. :wink:

3 Likes

@StevOz oh hells yeah that’s frickin NEAT!!! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

We’re about to have helluva sleepover party!! Time for a bon fire :fire:

2 Likes