Field of Dreams Grass Grow…

It’s psilocybin at least :+1:t2:

I’m growing gymnopolis theirsii in a hard oak chip pile. Got the spores from a patch I found in a local park. Really different euphoria… very bitter to taste so I make a tea with them and add honey. They bruise ever-so-slightly a blueish tint.

6 Likes

Fantastic bits of info there!! Shroom trip is something I’ve yet to enjoy but I’ve heard tales of the very beneficial after effects patients experience from the journey. There’s still time for new adventures right???

2 Likes

Always!!! It had been so long since I had done shrooms that I was a little nervous… it’s really nothing to worry about I guess, unless you overdo them right away but if ease yourself into it, all should be good.

2 Likes

Did you know you can put your fresh srooms in raw honey and store in the dark for 30-60 days and when it’s turned dark you can eat your srooms but your leftover honey will be magical :woman_mage:

1 Like

Also very important to thump each cap before picking to release spores for future growth.

1 Like

Letting spores drop tells them to stop fruiting and to begin re-colonizing. When growing outdoors, this would be ideal, but indoors, it’s not what we are aiming for.

yeah, supposedly when spores (in large numbers) get in contact with the mycelium.

the mycelium releases hormones that tell it to stop fruiting and to digest the new genetics from the new spores.

letting an outdoor grow sporulate all over itsself will ensure a healthy upcoming season since it just simply needs more genetic variety to fully adapt to its surroundings.

Growing indoors we dont care about this. so we just make out substrates, fruit em, and toss em… we don’t care about substrates getting new genetics from their spores, because we are going to throw it away when its done fruiting

2 Likes

@Caligurl dang girl you know MUSHROOMS :mushroom: lol

1 Like

@Beck you know the only other Beck I’ve ever heard of I saw live in Concert here in DC a few years back……just saying

1 Like

I’m not him. Wish I was. Bought a couple of his CDs. There was also Jeff Beck who was mad great on the guitar. I used to buy his albums back in the 70’s. Yes, I’m old lol

1 Like

@Beck its ok I was about to be a termite choking on the splinters lol…

3 Likes

I’m a loser baby….

2 Likes

I think not Beck… You are kind and thoughtful from what I seen and read… Thank you two for reminding me of Jeff Beck… guess I head over to youtube and extract some Beck sounds. You are correct he was a “guitarist’s guitarist”.

2 Likes

Yes, such a distinctive style!

2 Likes

@nmgeo @Beck Beck - Loser (Official Music Video) - YouTube

3 Likes

Nice!!! :facepunch:

2 Likes

@Pheno this is it

2 Likes

LOL Soy in perdador :wink:

2 Likes

@Caligurl well played….

1 Like

@Pheno did I respond to this already? I’m sorry if I’m doubling up the hellos lol. I scrolled up a bit because I thought I already did the tag but didn’t see it posted? It’s a crazy week.

1 Like

All good my man and yes you have gave me a shout out witch is awesome and I’m about to throw some beens Down

1 Like