Field of Dreams Grass Grow…

So I’m out here spreading mulch throughout my beds and as I’m working around the base of this GDaddy Purp I observe the damage to these leaves, likely from that crazy wind last wknd, literally 3 of the 6 had to be unsupercropped off the ground with stakes and string lol and I was musing over the lack of concern or anxiety I felt at the situation.

After a billion hours of reading journals here from the growers I want to emulate lol I just simply pulled the top over towards me, glanced at this weeks new growth and let that lady flip back right up to where she was happily drinking in todays sun delight lol.

To all the new helicopter parents out there winging it on the fly I just say-relax and follow the leads laid out before you here, it’ll become fun soon. :+1:t2:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Could be. Regardless, call me impressed

2 Likes

Excellent compromise @Caligurl

2 Likes

I had some lambs ear, ill have to check tomorrow and see if any survived

1 Like

It might be Fall before I finish this lol. Find Waldo(s) I say lol!

6 Likes

Dam between the pool n pavilion ain’t a soul gunna spot them ladies. Especially with the pair of cannons providing cover n fire power. Ur impeccable landscape draws the eyes to the major players n the shot, the pool n pavilion. So I kindly skimmed over the plants, as they seem to b secondary players to compliment the bigger more obvious pool, n building. So front n center is my choice??? Kudos, well done :+1: looking forward to seeing how Father Time treats the ladies n oooh…say 75 days….:peace_symbol: :flushed: stay lit :fire:

1 Like

@AlienBrew yeah it’s not as easy blending in once they get full grown lol. They’re on the upper tiers behind/beside the gazebo, but once they start to reek your nose points you in the right direction too. Last year the sativas were literally 7-8’ tall after multiple toppings hoping to avoid going over the fenceline. Didn’t work. This year I’m trying indica dominant. Let’s see what happens.

2 Likes

And finally this tall skinny runway model girl….

Phat n happy chillin on the hill soakin up the rays!! :sunny::evergreen_tree: :fire: :dash: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Beautiful garden!

1 Like

@Beck ty!!

1 Like

It is going to kill me to finally give this girl the ax……but she’s still showing no amber

8 Likes

But her sisters on the other hand are at the end of the line….

7 Likes

Beautiful congratulations

2 Likes

3 down 1 to go lol. They were supposed to get hung in the tent but #4 has a mind of her own lol.

11 Likes

Nice harvest and still one to go… :v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Woah! Those are seriously serious LOL congratulations :tada::confetti_ball::balloon:

1 Like

⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘flowers for you brother …Very nice :sunglasses::v::heart:

3 Likes

@NUG61 Thanks dude. Hope she smokes as well as she looks lol. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

You haven’t sampled…Hard to imagine that restraint!

3 Likes