Field of Dreams Grass Grow…

Happy Canniversary, My brother

:v:t4:
Gary

8 Likes

It was our pleasure. Sorry i didn’t have anything for you this time. I will make it up to you. I didn’t want to haul much through multiple states. Thanks for making tammi comfortable!!

8 Likes

Happy Cake Day!!!

7 Likes

@Fieldofdreams Sure sounds like you are enjoying your Canna day. :v:to you. :partying_face::cake:

10 Likes

Oh no quietly one hopes.
Happy cake day

4 Likes

The best out to eat fast food fries around besides checkers has. Killer fries too

5 Likes

Saves on the return :joy::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

I had a great time yesterday! And I didn’t even log on so I didn’t know it was your Canniversary! Congrats on that.

@KPC It was great meeting you and your wife. It really seemed like we should probably do it again!

12 Likes

Cried :sob: myself to sleep over this… broke my little heart you meanie. :wink:

9 Likes

:point_up_2: @kaptain3d @Fieldofdreams this comes to mind of you 2 :joy::love_you_gesture:

9 Likes

Now, now… don’t be sad… I know, you don’t understand all the words, it’s okay… :smiling_imp:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

True. I figured QI was supposed to be IQ….but I’m just a backwards redneck

6 Likes

It was… but I ain’t ever said I was intelligentler than you!

10 Likes

Brotha’s from other motha’s!!!

9 Likes

Oh Yeah!!!

11 Likes

Just put gbaby down for morning nap - y’all brought a morning smile over my first shot of coffee this AM. My best to all of you hooligans!

11 Likes

Same to you Ms Bunny!!

10 Likes

Hope you’re having a great day Madama Jane! :smile:

8 Likes

Yall be spreading the love this morning. Theres that word “spreading” again. Out of here. :birthday: :popcorn:

10 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes