Happy to have you around Brother :blush:
I hope you’ll have a great day!

Onward to new adventures!

8 Likes

Priceless Brother Kapt :joy::love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Sorry i missed the cake snd bud. Happy B day bro.

:birthday:

4 Likes

I have 2 of these, they work ok. The only thing you need to watch is if you run the screen outside the tent. Make sure you are looking at the outside reading. This measures the probe. If you dont watch it, you can set it to inside. And it shows the temp and rh of the room. Had one of mine reading that way for almost 3 months.

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Grow Bro :love_you_gesture: oops just saw your reply :joy::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

@Fieldofdreams Happy Cannaversary
@Bunger64 Happy Birthday

5 Likes

@Bluntsmoke should be correct on this brown is 24vdc+ blue 0. At least in my line of work. :v: @Fieldofdreams

5 Likes

Happy cake day Lace!!!

3 Likes

I give me the BEST presents

6 Likes

If that’s us on that deer @kaptain3d just know your riding be-otch not me brotha-I always get the handlerbars :motorcycle: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Seriously is there anything better in life then high fries !!!

9 Likes

You just want me to squeeze your moobs again… :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

I say if you’re gonna indulge don’t have no ‘regerts’ :rofl: and go all the way!!

4 Likes

I’m sitting in my car in a town I have no idea where having a Fluffly donut moment alone in my car on an absolutely gorgeous Sunday afternoon……life can be Glorious if you let it.

I told that pie she’s gonna get it just as soon as I finish this burger :hamburger:!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Better watch what you’re saying about Fluffy… Or Martin will get you… :scream:

9 Likes

Omg

6 Likes

I almost c@me

5 Likes

Watch out… :scream:
You might “pop” your cherry! :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

That today is my Cannaversary is so perfect that I also got to see no less than 4 kick azz growmie’s.

@Sydious @Newt @KPC @repins12

Some daze are definitely better than others lol.

13 Likes