Field of Dreams & The Continuing Grow Saga…

Clearly I didn’t think that through before posting my response lol :laughing::laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

Another reason we did less on nutes, our scale didnt do tenths either, thus 321 even.

5 Likes

Never mind, tenths, too stoned.

5 Likes

Here goes, old school street math, we used old nickle to calibrate any scale for grams, it weighs 5 grams. Dimes and pennies each weigh 2.5 grams. Now for your problem solver.

One US dollars weighs 1 gram. Measure the dollar in cm, which is 15.5cm divide by 10 cm. It comes out even to 1.5 cm =.1 grams

You need .4 + 3.6 to = 4 grams. Add 6 cm of a 1 dollar bill to give you .4 of a gram.

Hope this solves your problem, its what I’m gonna due to dial our nures in this go round using jacks.

6 Likes

Thanks @Mosca my brain hurts now lol. Maybe I’ll just stop in the bong shop and see what scales they sell locally lol. :exploding_head:

8 Likes

Hey @Fieldofdreams hows that summer bare root project coming? I havent seen any updates i dont think :thinking: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

The skull got the ax. When I flipped the tent and it got too heavy it didn’t do so well. I ended up having to put stakes in to hold her up. Pulled some good smoke off of it though. I may take another shot at it again in the future lol. I’m no @Arrow :man_shrugging:

8 Likes
5 Likes

Thank you brotha from anotha motha @Newt !!

4 Likes

Ok so I hit up the tobacco shop on my way home today and grabbed a different scale and well like women and purses- can you ever have enough bongs??? Ain’t she purdy??

16 Likes

I like it a lot!!!

6 Likes

One can never have enough glass to smoke out of.

Didnt look like its been tested yet… gtr done man,

8 Likes

Nice pick up :call_me_hand:t3:

6 Likes

What??? :scream:
Marie allows you to have more than one purse??? :smiling_imp:

That must be why you’re so sexy! :wink: :wink:

12 Likes

$5 or a spare cig. Lol.

10 Likes

It’s like “Who’s on first” for stoners, perverts and otherwise unscrupulous humorists I LIKE IT A LOT!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::100::fire::deciduous_tree::dash::drooling_face::pirate_flag:

9 Likes

This is the greatest wish we were all neighbors LOL.

11 Likes

Yeah me too. I have no neighbors.

11 Likes

I didnt want to comment… I was waiting on you Kap for the dagger to the heart :joy::sunglasses::v:

9 Likes

This sounds like trouble. Lol.

7 Likes