Field of Dreams Grass Grow…

Final defoliation complete. Now fight the urge to chop early lol….

5 Likes

That really defines nice job on lst! Hold on for the ride

1 Like

@RubysMom were pretty close now. You know the catch phrase lol…. 2 wks lol

1 Like

Girls are looking amazing

@SilvaBack203 ty. Significant room for improvement next grow though. I learned a ton more about monitoring the soil itself lol. I definitely ran into an issue recently that I coulda/shoulda avoided lol. I think I can get the buds to stack bigger and tighter in the future with this newfound knowledge. This Forum is one helluva toolbox lol. So much in here to absorb. Anyone who thinks potheads are just a bunch of dumb stoners doesn’t know this crowd lmao!

3 Likes

Trust me im getting there myself. I believe the bext girls 2 go 2 flower might b my best work yet

1 Like

@SheilaT looks like we have some titling in common lol!!

1 Like

Beautiful girl you have there!

You can say that again… I won’t name names but we have chemists, engineers, bio-tech people, geophysicists, hydrologists, computer programmers, etc… total opposite of what most people’s perception of stoners are LOL…

5 Likes

@Fieldofdreams … i’ve made the comment, i find it ironic i stayed in math class long enough for adding, subtracting and multiplying. Then i skipped and went and got high. Now i find myself learning the rest to continue to get high…lol :rofl: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: But the learning is much more fun under these circumstances.

5 Likes

@NUG61 Life saw fit to bring you round full circle brotha!! Who knew this game would shift to this for us?? It’s a passion for sure.

3 Likes

I do enjoy full on summer. Everyone seems happy.

6 Likes

Beautiful flowers all the way around :beers: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

It’s my hidden in plain sight camo lol. Got sh!t growing everywhere back here.

6 Likes

Looking good in the hood. Throw in some catfish and a few large mouth bass and we’d be cookin.
Thinking of that… There was this fisherman, to be politically correct and not get my red neck azz in trouble, Fisherwoman. I have seen some right good women fisherpeople, in my time. Shiz getting off the subject.
Well this good ol boy, came in with a bpatload of fish everyday. Some of the biggest, they had seen. One day the Game Warden comes up to this good ol boy and says, I wanna go fishing, with you some time, the ol country boy said, okay be here at 5am tomorrow sharp. Well the ol Warden got there on time and they loaded up and off they went. About that time, the good ol boy stopped. He reached under his seat and pulled out a stick of Dynamite, Lit the fuse and handed it to the Warden, he said ain’t this illegal and the good ol boy looked at him and said, are you gonna fish or are you gonna talk :wink:.
I don’t know what made me think of that :man_shrugging:t4: Maybe it’s because, I got HIGH :wink: :shushing_face: :smile: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

@repins12 pool is salt but I don’t think they’d enjoy it lol.

Hope the ol’boy lite that stick before handing it off to the Warden lol. Wouldn’t have much choice with a hot potatoe in his hands but to fish lmao!
:laughing::rofl::sunglasses::firecracker::fish::boom:

Love it :grinning: :heart_eyes: beautiful

1 Like

So beautiful

1 Like

@SilvaBack203 ty

So I think these autos want to live forever lol. Born 2/27…….

Just a whole lotta clear looking trichs in there.

5 Likes