Field of Dreams Grass Grow…

I’ll be happy if either one of you are correct. Real happy actually. But now that I think about it we might as well add in another part to this. I’m getting these tested for THC percentage to. I’m testing at least one if the made of honors and 1 of the zkittlzz. Depending on who does the testing I may just be able to get them all tested.

4 Likes

I’m gonna guess by the pics lb and lb and a quarter is my guess range for it all. Good luck.

4 Likes

Lights out

Super Lemon Haze

Godfather OG

20 Likes

Says the champ!!! :dollar::1st_place_medal::trophy:

3 Likes

Lol you slay me! :laughing:

2 Likes

wow, those are beautiful

4 Likes

@Fieldofdreams hey dude, am I seeing this right? You snuck in the last minute and won bom? Well damn you rascal . :joy:.
Nice job man !!! Congrats!!!

5 Likes

@Took1-4theteam Don’t hate the playa hate the game!!! Jk

Thanks @BudzMS

7 Likes

Beautiful brother…gonna be a load there :sunglasses: :beers:

3 Likes

Smoked turkey.
How many ladies do you have growing?
Looking awesome.
Your grand baby is soooo cute.

12 Likes

Congratulations on BOM !! Woohooooo

4 Likes

Is o.k . You can’t win 2 in a row so that’s 1 less I got to worry about beating my first entry :joy: .
Am so excited I’m up at 1:30am . only have about 5 more hours before I do my chop chop , trim trim, throw in machine for final countdown before I get to enjoy the fruits of my first grow. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

:joy: gotta love the turkey . A+ for creativity . :joy: :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks @NUG61 , the buds on these babies are super tight and dense!! I only flipped them about 7 wks ago but they seem to want to finish up early. (Dude I’m so lazy when it comes to trim time-I still have 5 gal. I keys curing from the outdoor season. :man_shrugging:)

Hey there Lady of the Lake @beachglass !! How goes it this morning?! I have 4 in each tent so I have some work in front of me trimwise but this’ll be the last time both tent finish up at the same time. I have 3 in a closet waiting to be vegged/transferred into the 4x4 ( I need 1 more to fill it, maybe a Wedding Cake or Gorilla Glue??) That Turkey is hilarious!! :smiley:

Ty @TT ! Just got lucky and squeaked by I guess. Appreciate ya!! :blush:

@Took1-4theteam I’ll be looking for your entry in the upcoming BOM’s, I’m sure you’ll be a contender!! :smile:

8 Likes

You are welcome to come visit my Trim Bowl… :wink:

5 Likes

Wet or dry?? I’ll have them girls in my trunk and road trippin for that noise!! Can we use the trimmings to make some Mind Eraser caramel leaf candy lol!!

Seriously I’m down for this @Newt

6 Likes

It has blades for both, and I’m down for it as well. I just got it, and haven’t even used it yet.

6 Likes

Most awesome!! I’m up for some experimenting!! Wet would seem to hold trichs and not be brittle.

5 Likes

All I have going on this weekend, is a possible trip to see Sniper, and drop off clones, so…

4 Likes

Tonight I’ll pop off some buds and put them under the scope and check trichs.

5 Likes