Field of Dreams Grass Grow…

I put a weaker light over them so as not to create an additional stressor on them until they’ve rooted is my hopes.

3 Likes

I sprayed them 4 separate times with the CJDB & soap mixture and all I can think of now is to watch the new growth for signs on the leaves. I have terrible vision and didn’t even see them before lol so who knows?? :person_shrugging: I do hope they’re gone through cuz I’m getting my azz kicked over here daily lol.

5 Likes

It’s most likely caused from the calmag u use. I have the same calmag and I get some weird looking shit with that calmag also. Is it botànicare calmag plus iron. To me not good as I have issues Everytime I use it so back to GH calmagic get the calmag without the added iron I’ve never had issues til I started with this calmag and now I have same issues u had the whole grow was like that bro. Before it gets too bad soak the piss out the pot with PhD water to get rid of some of the calmag that’s in there. Kinda like a reset. If it’s possible for u to get diff calmag I’d start there. Lose the calmag with the iron is all I can think.

2 Likes

I guess she was asking for it lol….we can call this consensual right??

13 Likes

Is there anything useable on her?

2 Likes

Oh yeah she’s good to go. Stanky dank. I chopped her 2 sisters last week and had some buddies over for a taste testing on day 8 of her hang and got toasted & roasted lol. I wanted to let this last one run deeper into Oct but Ivan said otherwise. :person_shrugging:

My 2 big azz GDP are weathering the weather for now anyways lol. I’ll monitor daily for BR and if we make it through this wetness I’ll let them run (hopefully) 2 more weeks. Mom Nature is putting her 2 cents in on this harvest though.

4 Likes

Sweet, glad she was ready. FN BR has made a nightmare for a bunch of us this year.

2 Likes

I think my BR is rooted here

5 Likes

Damn critters :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I wish they were all like that purple one I posted last week, most are similar camo warriors like this.

3 Likes

Right on Brother, that’s one way to get her down :muscle::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Is that a caterpillar or a snake?

3 Likes

Ack! I hate those things!!! :worm: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :rage:

2 Likes

looks huge

3 Likes

Ivan huffed and puffed lol

1 Like

Dang caterpillar. They blend in BIGTIME. It’s definitely difficult to track them down. I look for damaged fans then focus on nearby hideaways lol. Then it’s squish time. :pinching_hand:

5 Likes

It made for a big smoosh lol.

5 Likes

Ugh, they don’t have to be in there very long at all to start the rotting process and even if you cut it all out, the damage may be working it’s way through the stems nd you don’t even know it. Sorry, it’s a bummer and seems like we had a bumper crop of moths this year. These are Heliothinae caterpillers… from these buggers. I killed 3 of them on the back porch last night.

5 Likes

My Sister Warrior!!

3 Likes

@Fieldofdreams just caught up here n have a couple suggestions. Ur caterpillars will lay their eggs on ur ready made munchies for their youngsters to consume after hatching. Ur sm problem probably came from ur outdoor adventure for dirt, a big no, no. When u take ur clones don’t dip ur stem into ur cloning solution, spoon out enough for ur clones n apply it that way. U’ll end up contaminating ur cloning solution by dipping ur stem. As for the mites, I’m sorry my friend, u need to treat once every 7 to 10 days, neem with emulsifier so the oil doesn’t sit on top n disappear the first time u spray. Drench ur girls n massage every leaf top n bottom, it’ll take a long time to just contain them.From what I seen, I’d lower the flag to half mast, n hope like hell both rooms aren’t already contaminated. Watch them like a hawk, once webbing appears they already have built the Roman Empire on ur girls, n are looking towards expansion wherever they can find greenery. Just my opinion here, but I have battled the hoard of sm’s before, loosening twice, with one draw, really containment to my bud room till I said f it after several months. Take it for what it’s worth. :peace_symbol: :heart_decoration:. n :musical_note:

1 Like