Field of Dreams Grass Grow…

Iur wife and mine would mesh well together. Can sit and talk about how much assholes we r behind our backs and how we have issues. Lately mine has been seeds. I’ve been a binge of seeds. Lol. I do still need to convert all my seeds into their new holders tho that would make me feel a lot better about them. Lol.

8 Likes

GG

CIC wagon wheel

Guess what time it is….?

16 Likes

Looking good in the hood brother!!

9 Likes

Last pile of that SLH!!! By this point I’m sick of a plant lol. Trimwise at least lol.

10 Likes

Right on Grow Bro, sweet update….now get to trimming :joy::love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

I love trim jail!! Therapeutic.

6 Likes

9 Likes

Trim jail time lol. ladies are looking great

6 Likes

Time for a Jailbreak :laughing: lookin good my friend :+1::palm_tree:

10 Likes

Great selection of pictures @Fieldofdreams
Um trimming time

5 Likes

Some times i get in the zone with trimming and other times it like how many more buds lol

7 Likes

Tool time. We now would like to present to u TIM the tool man TAYLOR and his assistant al.boreland thank you Heidi and now for today show we r gonna. Lol. I use to love that show. Matter a fact I’ll be scrolling and see it on and stop and watch it still to this day. He reminds me of me

8 Likes

lmao thats awesome, that show rocks

6 Likes

Hey ur not a guy if u don’t try to make it more powerful or end up with a few Xtra nuts and bolts after it’s all put together. Lol. I believe I only watched it to see pam Anderson as I loved her when I was a kiddo. Her and Alyssa Milano was my thang.

9 Likes

lmao mine too

I always end up with extra bolts, i have a drawer full full of them

8 Likes

Yeah I have a few times before now if there’s extras I go backwards and redo it. Lol. Like the 3d printer I missed a damn bolt and had to go back like 3 steps for 1 daggumit bolt. And now I don’t even use the damn thing bought it made a few drip rings some last clips 2 bongs and it collects dust now. Even got like 8 rolls of pla most r brand new still

7 Likes

Set up the new 5x5 finally but I’m struggling with pairing the lights up to the dimmer lol. :man_shrugging:

Maybe I’ll breakdown and get another SF7000 with UVA lol. :person_shrugging:

11 Likes

I could tell the transmission story but you’d just shake your heads and say there might have been weed involved lol

4 Likes

The brown and blue are low voltage right?

4 Likes

Happy Cannaversary Brother! Damn time flies by, digging the new set up :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes