FF nutes and which to addon?

They’d look at my neighbor before anything. But we’re moving in a month so I’ll have a big, vented garage closet to start setting up for indoor. Too many obstacles outside, not including concealment.

1 Like

There isn’t really any concealment where I am at. With alligators in all the water here, I did scope out a possible outdoor grow location. But the guy that crop dusts the entire area would find it as he flies real low to the ground.

1 Like

I live a couple miles from a municipal airport and there are always little planes flying overhead. The ideal area of my yard is noticable from the front so I do have to move them a lot. And the way the dxxx weather is right now, I’m not sure to leave them or porch them. Sunny as hell but storms like 3 miles away. I’ve only got 2 plants, but I gotta move them like 5 times a day.

Ouch…that isn’t fun at all. Why indoor grows rock. :+1:

1 Like

FF has Bush Dr CalMag

1 Like

I don’t have FF brand, but I do have calmag. I may order the FF just because products work better together when you keep closed ends. I may switch to Jack’s when I get my indoor setup, though.