Fertilizing with Fox Farm Outdoors

I have my plants Outdoors I’m going to fertilize them with a fox Farm does anybody else fertilize their plants with Fox Farm Outdoors and grow pots. I’m going to follow the schedule but I need info from anybody that’s done it outside that would be good thank you Dreamer

1 Like

I use the trio an bloom boosters, phed at 6.3-6.8 1 gallon at a time lol just easier for me,

1 Like

I’m using FF potting soil and 6-4-4 FF Big Grow. I followed the package instructions and schedule of every other watering (every other day in my case) and burned one of my plants. It has recovered but it hasn’t been fed in 10 days. Different plants have different needs.

1 Like

I’m using Pro-mix I’m thinking fertilize every 2 weeks.

I don’t understand what your ratio is I’m not that smart

1 Like

I just want them to get what they need like we all do I don’t want to have to worry about the fertilizer

On outdoor I use dry amendments…
It’s too expensive to use liquid nutrients on outdoor plant’s…
They get big and get real hungry… :+1::green_heart:
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Which fox farm nutes are you planning on, the trio alone, or do you plan on bloom boosters as well? I’ll follow the schedule down to the flush with sledge hammer,

That really sucks when you burn your plants happened to me last year I thought I died and gone to hell

What do you use for dry fertilizer

The trio unless it needs something extra and some worm castings

I will get you some pics… :+1::wink:
Organic blood and bone meal …
And an all purpose…
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m in the ground and use the Big Bloom every Saturday. If the plant needs anything during the week it gets water and shade. Half doses homie FF doesn’t ef around.

1 Like

Thank you for that info. I just gave my plants 2 tablespoons of the fox farm big blown. Next time I water I will add the grow big I forgot to put it in this time I have them in 20 gallon grow pots

1 Like

Yea so I’m pretty sure the grow big will help you during veg stage and if you’re dealing with cooler temps at night and have noticed a slowed growth rate try giving them some of the bloom instead of grow big and see how they act. Your leaves will tell you the story the entire way through the grow. And good luck :facepunch:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

Also I should say I make my own soil from compost and mix happy frog in with it and it seems to be really good for just about everything I’ve done with my plants…enough to say I stressed one out so much and it hermied out :rofl::rofl:

If you’re serious enough then you’ll be testing ph or if you’re just experimenting then you’ll REALLY be at the mercy of your leaves (which either way they will tell you what’s up with your plants). In any case would love to see some pics and if ya need some pics from me from the garden I’m currently growing using these nutes just lemme know :wink::call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

Will send pictures soon