I’m wondering what the proper way to store something like Great White Mycorrhizae that’s been mixed with water? Should you only mix enough for each use? If you only use it once every two to three weeks I want to make sure if I have leftover it’s still good to use. Thanks for the feedback!
I would think as long as you kept it in the dark it should be fine.
The fungus lives in the wet dirt waiting for a plant root so just being in water should not matter.
I would suggest non-chlorinated water since the point of chlorine is to kill bacteria.
There’s alot of powdered micro products so if it’s a powder bid keep it dry as well… but cool dark places are usually the norm for ferts.