Fertilizer starter ruined my plants and they’re barely alive, any advice on how to save these plants?

I have used FF for my first grow. i germinated in wet paper towel and then transplanted into plain FF soil. You can check out my grow journel but they are loving the soil. im not sure if i stunted them some how but all my leaf growth looks healthy. If i was in your position, i would ask for replacement seeds and try again. there is a pre growth, veg and flower stages. in pre growth i never added any nuets. just water and seaweed extract. buuuutt now we know what happens if we do this :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Just some advise your medium looks way too drenched. I would flush and let it dry out as much as possible before watering again. I advise the flush becuase you added too many nutrients to soil that already had some. I wouldn’t feed it nutrients for at least the first 3 weeks, FFOF has nutrients for up to 4 weeks or more.

They will perk up after that :+1:good luck I hope this helps and happy growing!

1 Like

It’s been a few days and…They look great! Your advice was perfect. Thank you, Will!

2 Likes

@Patte01,

That’s awesome to hear. You did it perfectly, great job ! thumb
If you could please upload a pic would love to see them.

Will

2 Likes