Fertilizer help?

does anybody know a good fertilizer for the lsd plant or just any weed plant in general? And I’m using fox farm organic soil,somebody please help

1 Like

Roberts line on Ilgm Nectar of the gods - remo - fox farms dirty dozen on a budget gh work good to hope this helps nectar is all organic and fox farm has a organic as well

1 Like

So I’d go down to your local garden shop and browse around, or if you have hydro shop around they usually can point you in the right direction. Thats where i go even tho i grow in soil. Just some thoughts.

1 Like

@Hogmaster thanks very much but I don’t know nothing about the ph level or anything or how that work can you teach me I’m growing the lsd plant and do those fox farm come with instructions on when to use em and how?

1 Like

Yes they do. They have a great booklet detailing all the weeks. Do half or quarter of amount to start

1 Like

I would get some cal mag too

1 Like

First and foremost, get a decent PH meter.

After sorting pH everything else is almost easy. Almost…

1 Like

@Drinkslinger but how do I use a ph meter I have no clue how to and I’m growing the lsd plant. So can you teach me the steps on how to use it please?

Do you have a ph meter?
I use this one and I’m fairly happy with it. Amazon.com

There are less expensive ones if you’re on a budget.

Growing cannabis requires careful attention to pH of the water/nutes going in and the pH of the soil the plants are grown in.

1 Like

Critical to have a PH n PPM Meter set. $20 a set on Amazon or Ebay.

I suggest you go to YouTube my friend. It would be much easier to search all of your questions there and watch several videos on whatever you’re unsure about. Be sure to watch multiple videos on the same topic so that you can be sure the information is good. Keep in mind that your medium, whatever you’re growing the plant in, plays a part in what ph your water and nutes should be. Good luck.

1 Like