Fertilizer for Flowering

I have been using the Fox Farm Trio since day 1 using Grow Big and Big Bloom. My plants look amazing.4 plants 2 viparspectra 600par. I am switching to 12/12 flowering light now. The Fox Farm feeding schedule calls for equal parts of Grow Big(6-4-4) and Tiger Bloom(2-8-2). Wouldn’t that equate to a 8-12-6? I thought I was supposed to reduce the nitrogen during flower.Their feeding schedule has been good to me so far and don’t want to change it now but,

You’ll discontinue the grow big (nitrogen) in a few weeks. The plant is going to need the nitro for its stretch.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply Bobby. Ok, I guess I will stay the course then. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

1 Like

@C8ntlose Have you looked into the FF soluble trio? I’m going to give it a go when my current grow gets to that point.

Hey LandShark,thanx for your reply.I just read your post and went to check the solubles out on the web. Those numbers sound crazy. 5-45-19,9-50-10 and 0-50-30 and they are expensive too. They are given at the mid to last part of flowering at small amounts. Let me know how it turns out. This is my 1st INDOOR grow and I want to keep it simple as possible.