Fertilizer for Autoflowers

FoxFarm Ocean Forest Potting Soil Organic Mix Indoor Outdoor For Garden And Plants - Organic Plant Fertilizer - 38.5 Quart (1.5 cu ft)…,

This is the soil I bought for my White widow Autoflowers. I plan on germinating and starting my seedlings off in jiffy organic pellets then ( once the roots start poping out of the pellets) I plan on placing them into 3 gallon fabric pots.
Question 1; Do I even need fertilizers at all with this soil?
Question 2; Are three gallon planters to small? I was under the impression that they don’t grow more than 24inches tall so no large planter needed. Am I wrong?
Thanks :blush::wink:41yhe-QoHHL.AC_SY400 51A0d5865nL.AC_SY400

PS I’m growing indoors/ grow tent. 2 led growlights 1000W each. I’m all equipment ( I believe) with everything I need. I’m just not sure about these two things asked above. Thanks again :blush:

@Yvette welcome to the community.No you won’t need any fertilizer with that soil for at least 5 or 6 weeks. I use 5gal pots for better yield

1 Like

Great so I will need it eventually then? How much? What type? Sorry newbie here :smile: Also ; The pellets are a good idea; Yes?
Thanks again

Yes you will need Fertilizer later on. I will be using Fox Farm trio on my next grow. After i Germinate my seeds i put them in soil never used those pellets. let tag some other growers @Myfriendis410 @MrPeat @PurpNGold74

1 Like

Autos don’t like being transplanted , go from seedlings straight to 5 gal pots

2 Likes

Mine are in 3 gal , agreed with the no transplant

2 Likes