Fertilizer Chicken shit

I’m sorry I posted in (3 weeks flowering and 5weeks) I’m still new at this thanks for your interest

There are A lot of white hairs I just can’t get it to bud after five weeks

It may just be a slow bloomer, just give her some and see what she does brother

As I had mentioned she appears to be mostly sativa, give give her a higher booster of like 9-58-10 that would be perfect and if she is mostly sativa thats why she is taking so long to take off

Is this indoors or outdoors… what’s your light schedule and are they auto’s?.. :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

What lights are you using? And what is your light cycle right now? Just curious

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

300watt led and 12/12 lighting

I’m not sure what’s going on, but I think you should just stick to the setup you’ve got going and hope that she’s just taking her sweet time in bloom. Good vibes will bring good buds!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

And your sure that there are no light leaks during dark time…?

:v: :sunglasses:

You have recipe. 5days in 5 gal bucket with 2/3 poop steep for 5 days than 1 cup / gallon

Has anyone ever just placed a few small chunks of chicken poop around the base of the plant and then just water? Instead of trying to make a tea.

I am using a mixture of worm castings and chicken manure compost(3/5 &2/5) for my yearly chop-and-drop no till container grow.I will also add my build a soil re-amend dry fert mix and massage into compost mix before I cover generously with straw. This is my first season using chicken manure compost- I hope it works.
Keep us posted-I want to hear how it works for you.
Good luck :+1:
SL out.