Fertiliser feeding advice

Hello lovely people and happy weekend,
I am a beginner and of course i screwed up my first time but partly.
I overheated my plant, because of lack of knowledge on the heat aspect of lights mainly, but also because my timer reset after an electricity cut we had, i didn’t notice and the lights stayed on for 24 hours+ (have no idea how that happened). So after the accident the first leaves started getting brown on the edges, then the second set of leaves got it too but now after reducing heat the new growth looks okay. Now, my question is, how can i tell for sure if this is a nitrogen deficiency or a heat burn? or both? The leaves started stretching up but didn’t fall off and now after 5 days they still didn’t fall off the plant, the wilting stopped and the leaves went back down.
If i need to start feeding some nutrients, what should i feed? (i’m not from the US, in fact in the country i live in, i cannot find these fancy GHE or AN nutrients and i am still working on how to get them discreetly. So i will pretty much go about it by finding the closest products to those. With that said, What are the things i should be looking into to get the right nutrients?

PS. i already have a small bag of nutrient, if anyone is willing to look at the details please let me know and i will provide it here.

Strain: Gelato
About 2 weeks old
Soil

If you need any more info please let me know. Thank you all so much!

Heres a picture

1 Like

Just a hint of nutrient burn. Can you give us more information about your media before I suggest how much to feed?

2 Likes

If you get a cheap analog timer with the little tabs you press up or down that won’t happen. Light I’m currently running cost me about $150 per square foot to build, but it’s running on $5 analog timer for that exact reason.

I also believe you’re seeing little bit of nutrient issue. Would like to know what this is planted in and if you could get picture of guarantee analysis of your nutrients.

2 Likes

Hey guys, thanks for the input. My first thought when i figured out what happened was “hmmm not all things are better digital”. But i learnt one more lesson. I am going to get a simple analog timer instead asap.
i am uploading a picture with the soil information, and below i will provide the information of the nutrient bag and the minerals bag. (i believe this is a general use nutrient NPK is 20 20 20) - i am very inexperienced with nutrients and minerals, i never used them (with cannabis) and i don’t have much knowledge on how they work, so forgive me if these are the wrong products, i won’t use anything until i get some information from experienced growers.

Nutrient:
N - 20%
N-NH2 - 10.2%
N-NH4 - 3.9%
N-NO3 - 5.9%
P2 O5 - 20%
K2 O - 20%
B - 0.02%
Cu - 0.05%
Fe - 0.10%
Mn - 0.05%
Mo - 0.0005%
Zn - 0.05%

Minerals: (this is what i used when i was growing tobacco and the plants liked it):
B - 0.7%
Cu - 0.5%
Fe - 7.8%
Mn - 2.6%
Mo - 0.32%
Zn - 1.3%

Heres a picture of the soil information.

Thank you guys, i appreciate your help.