Fergus 4th grow

? Yea man lol anything that’s tranq elephant or eye bleed sounds primo , I’m still stuck on cream cheese, that sorta stuff I rekin is the future of rec, be it black market or taxed

1 Like

Not surprised, it is the way. Like Bitcoin get in early and bank

1 Like

@Leholf @ImNewHere
Just ordered Night Nurse CBD 1:1
Test results returned show 22% THC and 18 % CBD.
So another goodie. Def be in my next run.

8 Likes

Lol unstoppable meets immovable meets Fergus

1 Like

Here you go mate @Leholf

10 Likes

Cheers buddy :slight_smile: I’m very excited about that one !

2 Likes

Girls loved their transplant. 3 weeks old.

The 2 Sebring front row were put in the soil after the other 4 were up. If they are anything like the last one should be a beast.

Grow 5 if anyones keen to follow @Amazon66 @Aussieorganic @blackthumbbetty @merlin44 @peachfuzz @Cannabian @CannaNewbie @yoshi @kdawg @MeEasy

Purple Haze x 2, Bubba Kush, Cream & Cheese CBD, Wedding Cake, Do Si Dos 33, Blackberry and Sebrings Revenge CBD x 2. All photos.

19 Likes

I’m here ! We’ll kinda RoorRip :popcorn: 🧋 watchin

2 Likes

Every Sebring plant that I’ve seen is supper healthy and just wants to grow…
Would love to have that in my lineup…
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag. Set to watch! :+1:

2 Likes

Top all 6 right now and in a week top once more and that’s it , you’ll thank me later ! Happy Growing !

3 Likes

Sounds like the stuff from what I’ve heard.
@Fergus

1 Like

Love the green world you live in …:sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

It took me a while to get the level I needed but this one makes my face warm. This is from 2oz, maybe 2ml.

Im on cooking duty so heres my fruit and veges with my pork. HAPPY SUNDAY

16 Likes

I dont usually transplant this soon but another opportunity came up so its done.

Please dont say I can fit more in…

16 Likes

Lol

You can fit 2 more in

13 Likes

I fully agree with Leholf …space for at least 2 more …:joy::joy::sunglasses::v:

10 Likes

That’s bloody delicious mate! I get the night off from the kitchen, ham and cheese toasties . Thanks for the heads up about those night nurse, order goes through tomorrow night :wink: going for a few of those kerosene krash some skywalker kush and of course some cream & cheese.

4 Likes

@Fergus no its no more room , now they ready to be topped . And you’ll most likely run out of room once they get going !

5 Likes

@yoshi
So top at what node?
Ive topped every plant in the 4 grows Ive down but have got a smaller and different shaped tent this time so I thought Id down scale pot size from 5gal to 3gal hence more plants. But here to learn so interested in your advice for sure and thank you. :pray:

3 Likes