Fergus’s Grows 1-6

I have no idea what that is but it sure sounds potent

4 Likes

Thats wicked @Fergus
Can you break down the steps you took.
With pictures ofcourse lol

1 Like

So 2oz decarbed bud into Magic butter machine with 500mls Everclear or (NZ equivalent).
I set on lowest heat setting for 2 hours then turned off and left another 2 hours. Poured straight into bottles and ready to go. Drops under the tongue and starts kicking in quickly 20 mins unlike capsules which take 90 mins for me.

12 Likes

Thank you.
I have a question about the butter machine.
I have one yet to pull it out and start using it.
Doesn’t help I have to crank up the genny to run it.
The question is how much aroma does the butter machine give off as it working its magic.
Have thought of using it at work overnight but the smell if any would have to be gone fully by morning. Or I have a lot of explaining to do. Lol
@Fergus
Cheers

3 Likes

U sir are a pioneer and I shall be looking for you when weed goes legal in nz. With your skills and knowledge we could makes millions mwahahahahaha :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I agree with @AoteaGrower @Fergus

1 Like

Even though its a sealed unit and some think its oderless it isn’t. I place it close to a window while its going and still need to mask some smell. Once you open it you realise it was doing a good job as the smell will get the neighbors high.

9 Likes

Oh ok.
Thats a no don’t do it at work. Lol

4 Likes

Haha a fair response

5 Likes

Well 12 drops of this per serving is too much so Fergus is having a boil up. (NZ Joke) no tincture was boiled but 450mls soon became maybe 50mls ? Oh this should work what could possibly go wrong ?
Enjoy !
@Dr.ofSmokology @PurpNGold74 @AfgVet @Dman1969 @Bulldognuts @repins12 @Hellraiser @Axemanjake23 @Arrow

You get the idea lol.Its in a bath of warm water in another fry pan. Not much heat took about 40 mins.
@blackthumbbetty be shaking her head.

14 Likes

So just to clarify as Im baked.
Yesterday I made my 1st tincture and after needing probably 20+ drops to medicate its way too hot to be doing many times a day so I thought Id evaporate some alcohol. Yeah I licked during clean up and an hour later beauty. :upside_down_face: Only about 50mls but should sort me out.

15 Likes

I gotta learn how to do that Brother. I gotta get better at Growin first. But it’s coming. :wink::sunglasses::call_me_hand::v:

8 Likes

Wow strong stuff. Neat

2 Likes

Your ingredients should make exquisite medicine. I really know nothing but its always good to learn as you go. This SCB is a different animal with label claim 22% CBD and 25%THC my body is a bit confused :confused:in a good way :tropical_drink:

7 Likes

Managed to get these 3 in pots as I had opportunity today and dont think they noticed. Dropped some Mikos in the hole first.
Better sort this lot out and maintain a modecum of decorum at least.

13 Likes

I’m going to have to look into this. @Leholf that might have to be my pick.

Where do u get this from in nz ?

1 Like

Hey @Fergus im trying to track down some SCB seeds. which vendor did u use ? cheers

1 Like

Coffee Shop :coffee:

1 Like

Wallys Bro on Trade Me :+1:
I dont know if this is the right stuff but its what Ive started using.

6 Likes

oh ok so its a liquid form the stuff iv seen others using is powder. do u use this every feed ? coffee shop is sold out of all SCB strains … Sad wana share ? hahah