Fergus’s Grows 1-6

Thank you Sir. My wife asked what I was doing and I said “its called trim jail” but with my single plant at a time harvests its a joy.

4 Likes

Beautiful job Ferguson! :face_with_monocle: :star_struck:

4 Likes

Now that’s some beautiful bud footage rite there Brother!! :+1::+1::+1::+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

Thank you Mrs T

Going to be nicely medicated thanks Brother D :pray:

1 Like

Just loaded these here to have a closer look at.

11 Likes

Bit lonely these 2.

9 Likes

Those are there

It says 15 to 20 but if you want a more relaxing it says 80 I’ve heard a lot is preference

1 Like

Cheers. I got to chop this Friday so no choice but should be ok and CBD still intact hopefully.

Looks about ready to me nice bit of amber showing

1 Like

Pulled Blue Dream 1 this morning.
Super Critical Bud jarred at 62%

@anon33684698 @Blackmoon @Enlightened420 @Oldguy @Bulldognuts @kaptain3d @Dman1969 @CoyoteCody @Covertgrower @merlin44

17 Likes

The Blue Dream buds are fat and heavy very similar to SCB. Of course I may have mixed up the labels again :crazy_face:
@repins12 @Hellraiser @Myfriendis410 @AAA @Axemanjake23 @SheilaT @dbrn32 @Bulldognuts @Dr.ofSmokology

12 Likes

Beautiful my friend,
Excellent bounty :v:

5 Likes

That’s just beautiful buddy! :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Nice. My buds in jars are sitting mostly at 62
Must have done something right for a change.
I’ve sampled blue dream the last 2 nights very enjoyable experience @fergus.

5 Likes

@Blackmoon just wondering have you had any Haze yet? If so, just wondering how you’d compare BD and a Haze? I know that BD’s parents are Blueberry and a Haze. My Blue Dream won’t be ready for sampling until around maybe end of June

3 Likes

I’ve sampled my ssh super silver haze recently.
Which I completely destroyed after all the work I put into her throughout summer.
Dried out apparently to crumbs.
Anyway it was light and easy experience but not a fair gauge under the circumstances. I did sample purple haze some time back but can’t remember its effect. It would have had immature trichrome development back then.
I got one more day of work tomorrow then ill do a field test for you and get back to this message.
Blue dream that I got I’ve had last 2 nights and its nice lasts not over powering.
But I didn’t grow it.
That could be good or bad.
So nice knowing the journey the weed one smokes has had every step of the way…
Cheers @anon33684698

4 Likes

Maybe I should mix my haze with the blueberry see what thats like.
50/50
Oh so spoilt.
For choise.
Cheers
Your blue going to be great like all your grows are.
Your brilliant at what your doing.
Cheers
@anon33684698

4 Likes

Looks like a green dream to me. Dreamy dang buds. Nice growing.

4 Likes