Fergus’s Grows 1-6

No.
But I haven’t lived there for about 30 years.
Where are you @anon33684698?

1 Like

3 day hang wow, what are your temps and RH for that time? I have seen a lot of people using that wedryer. Sadly i don’t have the luxury for that

Yeah mate another proud kiwi here @Blackmoon. I’m growing indoors in central Waikato :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Good question, temps 15-22deg and humidity pretty good mostly around 50-60.
Last dry was in the winter and I had no clue what I was doing really drying and curing wise but got 5 zips just could have been alot smoother. So much to learn but right place to do it.

In my scenario, I’d cut and hang in tent with lights off and ventilation going until stems snap and then into jars to cure?

2 Likes

I’m outdoors second season of growing seriously with a little help from my friends on here.
Known strains from ilgm.
Got 8 strains on the go this season top of the south island ish
Got a strain I created crossing gorilla glue with an unknown but good high in cbd so I call her rose.
Together its gorilla rose.
Be interesting how that turns out in autumn.
Can’t wait.
Nice to catch up cheers
Never been to the Waikato region really

2 Likes

Good to hear sounds like you have a lot on your hands. How’s the conditions in the South Island treat you? Good luck with your grows :+1:t3:

1 Like

Its been cold and wet for the start of spring and summer so far down here.
Not a lot of wind so far that will come when it warms up and drys out.
Yep busy busy busy alright not just with my grow.
I’m behind with everything else too.
Cheers go well with your harvest.
What did you grow?
@Curlyheaded_kiwi

2 Likes

Just a unknown I got given. I’m still not keen to buy online just yet but I like the look of a wedding cake auto if I had to choose

1 Like

Yes I can appreciate your concerns it was a really big leap for me too just over a year ago now.
I ordered some wedding cake but they never made it.
But ilgm refused me my money.
I did get gifted a wedding cake seed but ill have to wait til next season…now.
I used to just grow gorilla style in other years knew nothing really.
I go water them and when they looked ready I picked them and would just hang the plant to bake in the sun weeks later I’d trim it and put it in zip lock bags.
They were ther days. No curing or burping

2 Likes

There is definitely a lot more than I thought first coming into it. I think I’m doing alright thou for my first grow should get something to smoke at the end of it all

1 Like

Hey @Blackmoon I’m Central Coast of QLD :purple_heart::banana:

1 Like

Skunk being all skunky.

8 Likes

Hi @Curlyheaded_kiwi, nice to meet another kiwi :sunflower::blush:

1 Like

2 Likes

Question: will these 2 photo periods continue to vege Day 40. The reason I ask is they look alot like the autos just before flowering? And I have only grown 1 photo to compare with so hoping they will grow bigger before switching to 12/12.
At present 14/10 maybe this is too close to 12/12 thats why they look like floweing soon?
Any advice greatly appreciated :pray:
@Covertgrower @Hellraiser @dbrn32 @Bulldognuts @Arrow @MrPeat @Oldguy @CoyoteCody

5 Likes

If you keep them (photos) under light for 18 hrs + per day you should have plants in veg and growing bigger…those are very nice healthy looking plants …:sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Likely it’s rapid growth, and it’s happy with environment.
When you flip, some stretch larger, and some don’t. Depends on it’s sativa dominance.

4 Likes

I have read others had plants go into flower on 14 hour light schedule.

7 Likes

I would go to at least 16 hours on if you want them to stay in veg for sure.

5 Likes