Fergus 1st, 2nd and 3rd grow

bravo well done brother…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Loving watching Miss Candyland perform. Out of the 8 strains so far the terps on this are on another level.
Smells like its name for sure. Brushed past it and still had the scent on my arm hours later.
Showing a little nute burn as I dont measure run offs etc they all get the same so note to self to back off a little with this one. Also this run seems like the buds are maturing faster. This is only 4.5 weeks.

@Oldguy @CoyoteCody @Blackmoon @BStarr @dbrn32 @merlin44 @Axemanjake23 @SheilaT @repins12 @kaptain3d

12 Likes

Hello, i recently had my seedling under my UFO grow light 100w was doing fine and was very healthy but had to move it under CFL bulbs and i think it may of gotten light burn i’m wondering what i can do and if it will recover.

This is what it looks like now

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Rhodes
Im going to tag someone who knows alot about lights and can help you and may even put your question in another section although it is fine here too.
@dbrn32

3 Likes

She is beautiful wow.
That’s awesome
Cheers
Thanks for sharing your journey with them with us

3 Likes

Welcome @Rhodes you will enjoy it here and there is a wealth of knowledge too
Cheers

1 Like

I LOVE it when that happens! :heart_eyes::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Looking very tasty with all of that frost…very nice indeed!

3 Likes

@Rhodes. Just looks like a bit of the seed liner / skin still attached.
Welcome to the neighborhood.
:v:

3 Likes

Nah it definitely got light burn because it was nearly a week old and was very healthy before i had to move it into a new environment, it must of been way above seedling temp. Pretty much ended up dying but planting another, still got my gold leaf seedling going under my UFO light but lesson learnt from that mistake…

2 Likes

I think it actually looks like it damped off on you. This is coming from an expert seedling killer :joy::ok_hand: When you think you’re watering your seedling the right amount, then do less :+1::wink:

2 Likes

That looks like some fire right there man. Hell ya!!

2 Likes

Don’t over water it.
Fragile stage of progress @Rhodes
So far its up and got its first 2 leaves.
Now its going to start forming its roots.
Time will tell

1 Like

Vege tent, Grow 4 bought to you by the kind people of this ILGM forum :clap:

8 Likes

Nice! I forget, do you do Autos or Photos?

These are photos this time.

1 Like

The ladies look like they are thriving. Nice and green there. Nice full tent as well. :+1::+1::+1::+1:

Looks like they are off to a healthy start. :+1:

2 Likes

Let’s watch them grow.
Done by April?
How do you find those bags they look pretty spunky along with there labels should grow real well.
What medium do you have them in.
@Fergus

Bags are great. After grow I turn them inside out hose them off then throw in the washing machine whens the wifes at work :roll_eyes:
I make a soil mix up with old soil from pots, compost, potting mix, perlite, epsom salts, blood and bone then I age it for a few weeks or longer and water also until Im ready to pot. It doesnt seem to be too hot but enough to keep them healthy until feeding starts. I still would like a better labeling system though.
Cheers for looking.

2 Likes