Fergus’s Grows 1-6

Nice and frosty, I would say another week or so, but they could be chopped sooner or later depending on what kind of high you want.

7 Likes

And Cody’s got you. :+1::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:
:v:

6 Likes

Im doing my best to hold out for some sedative effect.
Not good at this part naturally. Best thing this grow is having a small harvest already curing so dont need to be pinching larf to consume :rofl:

5 Likes

You can manipulate the cured flower for more CBN (sedative) by placing a jar in the freezer and removing it daily. This temperature cycling will degrade THC into CBN in a few months.

6 Likes

Stanky lookin! Nice!

2 Likes

Sounds like a plan. Thank you Sir :facepunch:

3 Likes

I’m I agreement but I like about 20-30% amber Trichomes myself. And the better development of other medical qualities and flavours but patients is difficult .

3 Likes

Wow beautiful so so frosty.
Congratulations

I’d definitely hold out a little longer if you’re looking for some sedative effects.

1 Like

Happy Cake Day.

1 Like

Thanks, been here for 2 years. Didn’t really become active until a few months later.

2 Likes

Happy cake day

1 Like

Your very welcome.
Nice sunny day here in nz today makes a change.

4 Likes

Just loving these stem colours.
Skunk late in flowering, been on water for 5 days so looking hungry. Due to my current level of medication description my not actually match photo :crazy_face:

Miss Candyland. This medical monster is showing off in vege.

Miss Gorilla Girl in stripes.

8 Likes

Looking good.
Love the strip too. How’s the weather up there today

2 Likes

Gone from 45% RH to 80%+ pretty normal for the tropical North :eyes:

2 Likes

I’m feeling ya with the weather @Fergus!

Well Miss Skunky got the chop this morning. A sticky gooey mess of goodness. Not much to show from my 1st autos im guessing less than 3 zips when all 4 are done. 1 to go. Some nice colours today.
Anyway thanks to you all for the encouragement and help and too the person who suggested scraping hash off your scissors…:fire: Im working today too :crazy_face:
@Hellraiser @repins12 @SheilaT @Bulldognuts @AAA @Oldguy @Covertgrower @Blackmoon @MrPeat @Cannabian

I got these photos coming along nice hopefully get a bit of a stash this time :thinking: going to follow Hells lead and vege for 8 weeks, they were topped at 4 and thay arejust over 6 weeks.

15 Likes

The budz look tasty!

5 Likes