Fergus’s Grows 1-6

Kool looking jars. May not get a tight enough seal for long term storage tho.
Just make sure they’re tight. May have to give the cap a twist when installing.
:v:

3 Likes

Looking awesome! That’s what I like, several different strains for different purposes. I’m just such a little piggie I find it hard to keep my jars full! :joy::sunflower:

4 Likes

Ladies at the back taking their sweet time. Girls up front looking fresh.
Girls in vege have had 2 light doses of nutes and ones flowering get a cocktail every watering with silica added once a week.

4 Likes

Very nice and healthy looking plants…:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

GDP and GG4 after 7 day dry. Sitting around 68% and 72% R/H

6 Likes

Out of likes :+1: But looking nice :ok_hand: :+1:

These frosty plants are really looking good

1 Like

Me too, just can’t grow fast enough to get stash YET. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Looks very pretty, enjoy your great harvest. :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

@Fergus what a great journal mate :ok_hand: I’m across the ditch and always on the lookout for Aussies and Kiwis to bounce ideas off as we have such limited options sometimes. I’m going to tag along if that’s cool?

3 Likes

All aboard Brother. Just getting started mate so got much to learn, but loving it for sure.

1 Like

Don’t you now go and forget SA here sister @anon33684698 and brother @Fergus…we may be in the dark…but I have seen some really nice trees by some local growers…just saying …:wink::joy::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Oh hey thanks @Arrow! My Aunty lives in Radelaide :grin:

1 Like

Note to self “dont give up” Peach Puree CBD was a mission to get going and was only kept because I have very few CBD seeds and look at her now. Miss “Candyland” on the right has been ugly and struggling from day 1 also but seems to have turned the corner.

6 Likes

Beautiful photo cheers

1 Like

How do you harvest/dry and cure your buds? @Fergus I’m in NZ also and looking to harvest first time in couple weeks

2 Likes

Radelaide? Lol
I was born in Adelaide
@anon33684698

4 Likes

This time: 3 day hang then 5 days in Wedryer inside tent. Curing atm burping jars day 4.

Didn’t you know that’s what the rest of the country call you guys :joy:

1 Like

Hi there @Curlyheaded_kiwi
Another kiwi.
Awesome.
Nice to meet you.
What parts of nz do you reside if you don’t mind me asking?

1 Like