Fergus’s Grows 1-6

Yeah thats how I started. Vita Health NZ 250 caps $17

1 Like

Hi Fergus! Im a new grower so I dont have a lot of experience. But I was like u-- very keen to try it. In my first grow i did topping, supercropping, tying down- I even mainlined my purple haze! I accidentally killed my GSCX with supercropping. . .but. . it was 1 of 20 seeds! I really enjoyed experimenting and learning. I topped my Malawi-- in my current grow-- and gave her a week then just fimmed her. All my plants flower outside. I top or bend over cuz i dont want any “Christmas tree” sativas out there screaming “look at me!”
I dont plan for any limited number of colas yet like Hellraiser does. But I havent gotten that far yet in figuring out my preference. I know I will figure that out as I go.
:+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:
Yer plants are looking good buddy!
Isnt this the best hobby ever?!

6 Likes

Healthpost probably got them too.

2 Likes

Hi @Blackmoon, how’s you my friend? I’ve spent the day up potting everything. I’m aching already. Wasn’t easy but finished! :blush::sunflower:

I’m ok.
Sore.
planted a whole heap of tussock grasses on a bank today.
Ran out of worm castings that I’ve been adding to my compost mix for my girls.
Went to the store but they were out of stock too.
Another delay.
Did you see my calmag bottle I got.
Do you use calmag?

For mainlining I grow to 6, top to 3 and remove bottom 2…for a normal grow, I’ll fim 6 and remove bottom 2…for monsters I’ll keep bottom 2 and split those up, normally into 3… I’ll try and clone viable growth that has been removed…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

I’m not wrapping my head around keeping bottom 2 and split those up into 3 .Help my stoned old brain. :thinking::woman_facepalming::maple_leaf:

3 Likes

@Amazon66 - I’m sitting here thinking exactly the same thing! :joy:

3 Likes

:joy: Same :thinking: help us noobs out please @Arrow

3 Likes

Here’s a link to arrows journal. If you haven’t seen it, you should check it out, pretty amazing, the things he does.
@anon49170411

2 Likes

Crappy photos…but you will get the idea…

You will see 4 main branches ( bottom 2 nodes ) and then you will see I split that up into 3 more branches…gives me a total of 12 colas …:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Hi @Bulldognuts - yes I’ve seen and read it. I’m not the best at retaining info :crazy_face::woman_shrugging: I’m familiar with topping and fimming. I get confused about the beginning part of this. Thanks for the tag… I’ll have another read :blush::sunflower:

3 Likes

Yeah same thing here, I can comprehend most of what I read but don’t always retain it that well :+1:

2 Likes

So the 2nd GG4 and the GDP autos both got chopped this morning. 1st GG4 I took last week was only 35gms dry and these 2 are about the same at a guess. Not alot by most standards but at $450 a zip here its gold.
So all in the 4 x 4 now, Cherry bomb and Skunk only autos.
Hoping to get a good vege period in and grow a bit more weight from these photos. Back row (2nd grow) are 5gal pots and the rest (3rd grow) 7gal.
I tested both GG and GDP last night and certainly some of the high has gone in the last 2 weeks but I think my tolerance is up so Ill be cutting down on the daytime vapes to kickstart a better effect (usually 3 days)
Also noticed the vape was a higher stone than the pipe imo or imagination lol.
@Smokebloke @Oldguy @dbrn32 @Hellraiser @Bulldognuts @repins12 @Covertgrower @Amazon66 @CoyoteCody @Blackmoon

10 Likes

Ok I see what you did thanks for the visual, you don’t let hardly any of bottom branches grow you cut them off don’t you to focus on more main colas. I think that was your thread. :maple_leaf::maple_leaf:

2 Likes

Excellent, congrats!

2 Likes

Drying is not much fun is it. Today I placed my essential oil warmer in front of the air inlet on the 4 x 4 tent in the hope of not unintentionally notifying the neighbors I got some sticky stuff hanging :mask: Anyway 2 day hanging and now in the wedryer which is in the tent with inline fan cranked up so alot less aroma and a constant aromatherapy meets you at the front door not Skunk bud smell :face_with_monocle: still better than skunk butt smell. Yes Im medicated :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Little miss Pink Panther showing her pistils and Original Skunk getting skunky.

8 Likes

This is still drying just put in my jars to see how cool these jars look. Plan on having an ounce of several different strains on hand for medication. GDP auto just under a zip. 2 zips drying and 2 plants 4-6 weeks away. Then another 6 weeks, 6 photos should be done…and then my jars should be full. Of course can aways get more jars. These were from hospice shop $1 each and hold 1 ounce.
@Covertgrower @Blackmoon @kaptain3d @dbrn32 @repins12 @Bulldognuts @Oldguy @Smokebloke @Amazon66 @anon49170411

9 Likes

2 Likes