Fergus 1st, 2nd and 3rd grow

Oh yeah I loved @Blackmoon GG! It was yum. For some reason I like smoking other peoples just as much as mine, if not more!!! Nice and sticky still. 10/10 from me!
@Fergus they are looking so good! Another couple of week maybe, keep looking for the amber. It’s so bloody hard to wait I know! Especially when they look so good. But it’s definitely worth it :sunflower::dancer::blush:

1 Like

Cheers :beers: I didn’t wait last time and ended up with acid lol. Been using the same strain for over 4 months and still sorts me out :crazy_face: Got about an oz off my 1st GG I pulled 2 days ago so making a small batch of caps.

2 Likes

I just bought my first magic butter machine! I’ve got an oz of gdp in there now churning. So exciting - and easy to use :ok_hand: every few minutes I hear it churning. While I’m waiting I’m enjoying some Girl Scout cookies - one of my fav’s to smoke. It’s pissing down here! Even had hail… I had a dozen or more strawberrys just ready to eat :frowning: !

2 Likes

Nice. I use oil but on the 2 hour butter cycle. Just too easy and very little smell.

1 Like

What sort of oil do you use @Fergus? I used coconut oil…

Yeah mate organic coconut oil :+1:I use left over oil for muscle rub just add a few essential oils :fire:

2 Likes

That’s a good idea… I’m pretty impressed with my first go at it. Looking forward to doing lots with it. I’d like to get it to a more concentrated form. Must be working, having trouble typing lol :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Could be a creeper.
With an oz of gdp you would have to get ripped surely.
Enjoy

3 Likes

We absolutely did. Best oil I’ve made. I used 2.5 cups of coconut oil. And remember my gdp grew weird and stretched with bud bobbles over it. So saved it for cooking. My flatmate and I had 1/2 an espresso cup ea. Other flatmate said it wasn’t working after 1 1/2 hours so he had another 1/2. He was off his rocker. Def a creeper. No one wanted a cone hahahaha so yes, a success :sunflower::blush::dancer:

2 Likes

Struth mate :ambulance: 4 caps or 4 mls and im toast your talking at least 30 mls what manner of human are you :crazy_face: Remind me not to play the edibles game with you :joy:

1 Like

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Arrr yes the mind boggles what they must have been like.
Great response @Fergus to @anon49170411 message.
I laugh so loud. I can only imagine.
I relate with what you said.
Yet I have this inquiring thought what was it like would I have coped and enjoyed it too.
Or just been a cabbage in the corner. Lol
Well done all got a few giggles out of this resent thread thank you

2 Likes

Good to have a laugh at ourselves. Ive been making caps tonight out of 35gms GG4 and 2 oz of leaf in 480mls of oil. A sample looks like only need 1 for medication or 4 for a party :laughing:. Once my other plants finish Im going to double the bud to 2 oz into some amount of oil and that should be close to what I need.

3 Likes

Lol we all thought we could still feel it today. Flatmate 1 who had double said it felt like he was tripping later on in his room, flatmate 2 who sat on 1/2 with me said it was awesome. Didn’t put us to sleep… but omg we all had the munchies and ice cream just tasted so delicious! Good times :dancer::dancer::dancer: I’ll def try more again for sure.
Spent the day defoliating my white widows. I’ll put the pics in my journal/thread.
And @Fergus sometimes crazy human :joy::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Tell you what, GG4 makes some nice meds.

Got a little amber on the leaves to show you too.

7 Likes

Ok people Im keen to do some topping for this lot.
Is it wait for 5 nodes then top back at 3? And can I top several times?
Thanks I realize Im a little early. Theres one auto in there but Im just going to let it do its thing.
@kaptain3d @Oldguy @Hellraiser @Amazon66 @Blackmoon @Arrow @repins12 @Bulldognuts @Tenga @dbrn32

5 Likes

"Usually " it’s 6 nodes cut down to 3…
It’s easier to clone the cuttings that way… but you can do it your way without any problems, imo…

And yes you can top multiple times. But don’t forget, you’ll get more tops, but a bit smaller with each topping… :nerd_face:

4 Likes

I top at 5th or 6th node. But, only once and then start LST. Others I know will top sooner and more than once. @Green707Thumb and I was just discussing topping last night.

4 Likes

I wait til 5 or 6 nodes have grown and then top above the 4th node to get the 8 branches I usually want.

9 Likes

Thanks everyone. I have topped and fimmed before but not with much of a plan. Hoping for some decent weight with 4 or 5 photos.

1 Like

Hey @Fergus - where do you get your caps from? That jar looks awesome and I could do that! I could empty some old vitamins caps I’ve got. And I can see some amber! Looking yum :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: