Fergus’s Grows 1-6

I like the name buttons.
Took me a few seconds to catch on.
I finally put my gsce auto in its final bag today and noticed its forming a button too.

1 Like

This is also very beautiful color. How long does it stay warm enough to grow flowers there

We dont get cold winters up North not even 1 frost this year. Its 25deg today and will get warmer through till March then slowly cool down.

Far out @Fergus that’s awesome what an advantage when growing weed early out doors.
@Amazon66 our roses here at the top of the street island will grow into autumn…
Usually get a second flush of flowers.
This rose bush i font have the name of.
I was clearing some ones garden and there was this stunted unloved rose stump.
They said chuck it out I took it home.
Forgot about it for ages moved house found it again reported it and it flowered.
The strange thing was the very first flower that bloomed was white and as flat as a saucer.
Ever since its been this color

2 Likes

Time to start checking these. Got 3 autos on water only atm.

3 Likes

Current family photo

4 Likes

:ok_hand:…you have it growing on…nice…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Thanks Brother Im slightly more patient this round (well so far) :tropical_drink:

1 Like

My mates having a crack in a greenhouse. Is this over watered ? He got some local soil mix pretty hot Im guessing :face_with_monocle: Please help and ill pass on info.
@kaptain3d @CoyoteCody @Oldguy @Hellraiser @Cannabian @Tenga @MrPeat
Cheers team :+1:

3 Likes

Very possible over watering, the tips going up like that could be numerous things including over watering.

3 Likes

The soil looks a little wet.

2 Likes

And then there were 4.
GG4 #1 got the chop this morning after a sample last night. Looks like maybe a zip only but its for my capsules (medication) so I can do a small strong batch and another after the other GG is ready. I was going to combine GDP but decided its too tasty to make into caps. Hopefully get 2 zips of PP photo as it made very nice medication last round.
2nd tent rocking on.

3 Likes

Oh and this little madam Gelato :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

2 Likes

Ive got these 2 on water atm so “without” looking at Trics do they look near or have I started water too early. Have sampled both, GG was high and short and GDP was nice body buzz and should be getting better everyday. The good thing is Im not in a hurry this time because I haven’t run out of medication this time :+1:
I was thinking 1 week but now maybe 2. I have checked Trics a few days back and mostly cloudy with a few clear but I want to learn more about playing attention to what the plants saying…yeah I know Ill dial the edibles back a bit. 9am and a tad over medicated :ambulance:
Ive got my daytime strain drying so this is night time couch lock and sleep.
@Covertgrower @Hellraiser @MrPeat @Bulldognuts @Cannabian @PurpNGold74 @Oldguy @repins12 @MadCandy @Blackmoon
Your input much appreciated fabulous people.
GDP

GG

5 Likes

Probably longer if they start foxtailing. Seems still early to tell if they’ll do that. If they don’t, then 2 weeks seems reasonable that they would finish approximately.

4 Likes

At least 2 weeks, but if you really want them to be couch lock than 3 weeks may be better.

4 Likes

Already been covered…:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Thanks guys. Ill have a reassess in 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Really nice plant flowers @Fergus seems the response is answered. Definitely wait til you get some amber happening and clear becomes cloudy.
I grew gg last outdoor season here and it was awesome I chopped when they were clear cloudy and a sprinkling of amber.
I like a heady high lots of laughs and exploring and dance.
It could have been a tad stronger.
Had a Belgium chap staying here well up on growing and smoking weed and he said I’d grown a fine smoke indeed.
@anon49170411 sampled it maybe she could give you feed back. Hope that’s ok to do this down under :girl:.
If in no rush and got plenty in stores and your want to have your face hanging off your skull and thinking I should get up and do something but don’t why not leave it longer.
They can probably fatten up more too not sure.
Thanks for keeping me in the loop.
Cheers enjoy your edibles :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like