Feminized white widow outdoor

Not yet @SmoknGranny @Ace2012 is absolutely right. They are not ready yet

1 Like

@SmoknGranny I have 5 clones growing. They are any where from 1 to 3 ft tall and growing outside. They are budding up nicely but still have a ways to go. Ill see if I can post a picture later today for you.

1 Like

Okay. These are not quite 2 feet tall. I just got excited as I thought I saw some amber😊 I know … patience patience patience! I appreciate @Ace2012 & you for the input IMG_0569

1 Like

@Sasquatch & @Ace2012

Soon, maybe? It’s one of the clones from the Widows. Sorry if I’m bugging you, but I don’t see as well as I use to :eyes:

3 Likes

Hard to tell from that picture @SmoknGranny You may be to close. its a little fuzzy.

1 Like

LOL :joy: that was the best out of three I’ll try again in a few days as storms have started and will be around next couple of days.

I’m thinking cloudy mostly. Wishful thinking sees a stray amber here and there

@SmoknGranny can we see pics of the whole bud? Based on the pics they seem
to me to be pretty small…

@SmoknGranny wow, they grow so fast don’t they. And they are great looking gals! You’re doing a great job there!

Just curious on what date they started flowering? That will also help us in determining how much time is left. Generally the pistils will be all going towards light brown or off white ish. I didn’t really see any amber trichomes in those pics? But my eyes aren’t the greatest…

1 Like

They are small in my mind but they’re the first clones I ever tried so I wasn’t expecting much. I’m guessing that they started flowering about 3-4 weeks ago

flowering takes about 8 weeks, so you’ve got a little ways to go yet! They’re gonna get a lot fatter! Very nice! @SmoknGranny

1 Like

Thanks. Next “experiment” will be documented. To be honest I never thought the clones would grow :blush:

1 Like

It’s fun to follow along from seed to harvest! Extra eyes peeking in now nd then are a good thing too! @SmoknGranny

1 Like

I’m going to try and get a better pic tomorrow if the rain stops. But here’s another pic for grins and snorts :blush:

4 Likes

Yes it is :blush: I’m enjoying going back to some of the first posts here and have seen some great information.
AND I need extra eyes with these darn cataracts. Thank goodness I’m not trying to tell the difference between black and blue on the trichromes :rofl:

1 Like

Hands not real steady this morning. I’m not seeing any amber on the clones and won’t see their Mother until Friday. Ya think they’ll all be ready at the same times? Guess I better do some reading about clones :blush:

6 Likes

Just throwing something out here, my last grow, which was my first, my plants never went amber, I had all brown pistils but never saw amber… I think some plants may not amber depending on strain or pheno? But in retrospection, I think I left them go to long… Maybe 2-3 weeks too long… Just good for thought @SmoknGranny … So I your close to harvet as per weeks, you may want to harvest… But check with the other pros here as well

4 Likes

Thanks for the input. I have wondered about that as I’ve seen different strains of roses and vegetables exhibit differences. The clones are very aromatic right now :blush:

2 Likes

The only guarantee is that there isn’t one! @SmoknGranny they are as individual as we are! They are certainly moving in the right direction!

Do you have a really good magnifier or loupe?

Some of mine didn’t get very amber either! They are great smoke!

2 Likes

I have a magnifier but with cataracts it’s sometimes hard to see shades of colors. That and trying to hold phone still is a challenge. That’s why I’m so thankful for you and others helping me evaluate :blush:

1 Like