Ok I have started a second set of these seeds and they did the same damn thing.
I did paper towel method then transferred to cup after tap root sprouted. I used high end towels to make sure chlorine was low and happy frog soil.
I get a nice tap root and I carefully transferred with tweezers to cup and soil. I get a nice little green sprout on 3 of the 6 then it just shrivels up and dies. The other 3 I get zip.
I use to use pellets and just straight forward seeds. Never an issue. Grows nicely.
I can not get feminized seeds to go.
What the hell am I doing wrong? I don’t understand why I can’t get the feminized to grow. Maybe old seeds?
The non feminized were from a different seed bank (and different strains) and took off wonderfully and I’m getting ready to switch to flowering. All 6 took all 6 are amazing.
I am not sure what to do next. I don’t want to keep starting seeds and they freaking die on me. I know it happens and part of the deal but 12 out of 12 die really sucks!
Ones that took from reg seeds:
Bruce Banner, Strawberry Banana, Ghost train
- Strain: Lemon Haze, Strawberry cough, MK ultra, Chocolope, Blue dream, Gorilla Glue
- Type (fem/auto/reg): fem
- Climate (indoor/outdoor): indoor
- Medium (soil/hydro/details): paper towel method then soil
- pH of runoff or solution in reservoir:
- Nutrient mix strength (EC/TDS):
- Light type & schedule: grow light - 18/6
- Temperatures day & night: 70 to 75
- Humidity day & night: 50-60
- Ventilation: Dome