Feminized seed male plant?

Hello growers, this is only my second grow season and I have a feminized seed that looks like a male plant. Can anyone help identifying this plant and give advice as to what I need to do with do? It is currently in the middle of my tomato garden next to a gorgeous female that is in full flower. We live in the southern portion of the United States.

2 Likes

@Ironman04 they look like female calyxes to me, not seed pods. Let’s see what the Class says though….

2 Likes

I agree with @Fieldofdreams look female to me

2 Likes

Definitely showing white hairs it’s a Girl. :blush::v:

3 Likes

Seeing all lady parts from here! Welcome to the community!!! Something kind of concerning, though, is the white specs all over. Are you having pest issues? Or are you using a foliar spray? The specs look an awful lot like some kind of pest. If so, Capt Jack’s Dead Bug Juice Concentrate mixed at 1.5x strength before lights out.

5 Likes

welcome to the community ironman04

1 Like

looks thick maybe soome maintenance is needed if you can send full plant pics it might help looks like ree vegging leaves but i agree that white specs pest mold it is something to pay attention to but the hairs do indicate some female traits …

2 Likes

Seems female to me

1 Like

@Ironman04 as was said she looks good would definitely try to open her up more and remove the leaves that are blocking future bud sites happy growing :v:

1 Like

Welcome to the community , I don’t see no male parts.

1 Like

Looks like we all agree. She’s a she. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you community. I guess the small buds were throwing me off. She is a different breed than the other two in my garden. As to the white powder, I got a bit froggie applying some Diatomaceous earth on the tomatoes. It’s food grade so I’m not too worried about it.
Thank you again!

3 Likes