Feminized Durban Poison

Just curious if feminized Durban Poison is a future possibility??? I would rather not mess with making my own…

Should probably @ the support team…
Cant remember any of their names. Maybe email them?

1 Like

@ILGM.Roy would be a good place to start.

1 Like

Easy to make your own :+1::kangaroo: plus you can purchase femmed Durbans now @Poseidon

1 Like

This is actually something I’m working on :smiley:
May take a few weeks because we’ll be launching a new store theme first.
Keep your eye on the weekly email for the Durban Poison fems

8 Likes

Awesome! Thank you. I have ILGM points to use so I will wait till I see the DP’s in stock.

Have a great day :+1:t2:

1 Like

Ask, and ye shall receive! Awesome :+1:

1 Like

Any success on the Fem Durban?? I am anxious !!! :pirate_flag: Thanks Roy :+1:t2:

Still working on it @Poseidon . Doing some re-organizing but it’s definitely coming soon!

1 Like

Thanks bud… I will grow another SSH while you work your magic :metal:

Hey Roy! I was just talking to another grower… and he actually noted the opposite. Yall have a ton of fem’d seeds and very few regular… is that simple supply and demand? Or u guys planning on opening up some :dna: ‘s to us one day…

1 Like

Hi @PurpNGold74 correct. Demand for regular seeds is much lower. The average grower prefers feminized seeds.

1 Like

Hey Roy - just wanted to follow up and see if you had success?? Sorry to bug you …

Hey @Poseidon you must have read the stars. I soft-launched the strain earlier this week. You can find it over here: https://shop.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/products/durban-poison-fem
Thanks for following up and enjoy!

2 Likes

You are awesome!!! Thanks buddy :+1:t2:

Haha wicked man. Said it once… ill say it again. Excellent LISTENING customer service

2 Likes

:smiley::heart_eyes: Definitely on the shopping list!

1 Like

Just recieved some Durban Poison myself today from another seed bank…along with Fortune Cookie…Cantaloupe Kush…and Hempster…
All Autos and all are Sativa…
Will drop these beans around end of December or maybe in 2020…whenever the ones growing now are finished…