Feminised seeds going very well, Need help with ID please

Hello all. Super excited on my first grow ever, seems to be going quiet well an I was hoping someone could help with a couple things. First thing, I picked up the platinum mix pack which contains gold leaf, purple haze and super silver haze, planted one seed each of all 3 strains but one didn’t make it, I have two plants growing well. Could someone help me ID which is which? I seem to have mixed up tags and have no idea what I have growing. See pics please.

Plants are in week 5 of flower, and the more white looking buds is going super well, very dense and filled out nice, the other flower with more brown colours through it is growing taller and the buds are not as thick and dense, more space between heads. Could it be because of strain differences? Otherwise I treat them both the same, all the notes, controlled ph, have a 300w light in a 3x3 tent with good air flow, temps around 22-24 degrees with lights on ( winter in australia) and lows of 12-16 through the night time, humidity is hard to control between 50 and 75 percent. I really like the afore mentioned flower and would love to know which strain I have here. Two more pics to show the density difference. Thanks for any help!

2 Likes

Thats kinda hard to do

2 Likes

Not really, by order of subtraction someone who’s grown these strains (someone from ilgm, perhaps) should be able to identify the 2 remaining plants i have here. Not that hard id say

It is nearly impossible to determine strain from pictures.

1 Like

We are saying its hard because you can take all 5 seeds from one strain and grow all 5 and they would each look different from each other just like a persons 5 kids all look different. The variation within cannabis plants is very diverse. I have grown Indicas with skinny leaves and sativas with fat leaves. so the “Typical” strain characteristics people talk about sometimes are not present and probably never were.
When you harvest your plants keep a log of the effects you feel and that might help you determine which plant it was. The hazes will have similar effects, but the gold leaf should be different if you still have that one.

3 Likes

I mixed up a few plants a few grows back and the only way I was able to sort it out was by the terpine profile. I will say that this pic looks very similar to the gold leaf pheno that I had

2 Likes

That makes sense, I didn’t think of it that way before. I guess all the varying factors such as lights, environment, air, temps, nutes all can play part in the outcome.
Oh well, as long as I have some good bud, im happy, and I will definitely keep logs moving forward.
Many thanks

1 Like

Cool, thanks for the input!