Feminised seeds and how to grow them

I still haven’t used nutes. When they are a month old I’m gonna use the 2week feeding feeding schedule that’s on my general hydroponics box of nutes . think that’s OK? @raustin and @ countryboyjvd1971

Yes, that’s what i do as well, it should be perfect.

1 Like

Thanks again . more questions to come. Again appreciated

1 Like

1st grow @Countryboyjvd1971

@raustin @Countryboyjvd1971 OK … Today is my 3rd week from germ… Should I turn my ballast up to a100? Should I trim any leafs? The color is still fine. Humidity and temp are fine. Again I’m using straight fox farm ocean soil. Thanks again guys!

I would be running full power for sure once I transplant mine around week three i put under full light @Adam1981
I dont start pruning leaves until closer to flower either ill do some training
Super cropping and fimming are my favorites

1 Like

Thank you @Countryboyjvd1971 I’m gonna turn my ballast up to full power . I topped them yesterday … Thanks again for the help . I’m gonna set my scrog net up tomorrow … I’ll send pics once its set up. More questions to come thank you!

@Countryboyjvd1971 @raustin my plants are looking great I topped the chronic widow three times the plant is short as bushy as all hell thanks for the help they are about 6 weeks old pics soon to come

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 and @raustin @anon95385719 my plants are about 7 weeks old one is a chronic widow feminised and the other is a bag seed some sort of strong indica. My question is should I put my HPs in? I still have my metal halide in… The chronic widow is short and very bushy the other bag seed is about a foot and a half .my lights are are on a 18/6 schedule. So my question is how much longer should I keep them in veg before putting my hps in? Thanks again`

Left is chronic widow right is the bag seed if u need a better picture let me know

A photo plant only needs to veg 4 weeks to reach sexual maturity. Any time after that is up to u. The longer they veg the bigger they will b.

Well in that case I’ll let them go another month then switch? @anon95385719 the chronic widow just seems sorta small to me.

I have not used a nutrients either fox farm seems to be doing good for me. Should I throw some nutes? @Myfriendis410 @anon95385719

I have not used nutrients at all . should I start? @anon95385719

Ughhhhh… I have not used nutrients at all. Should I start? @anon95385719

When u switch the lights the plant will double in size. Keep that in mind. I would start nutes when I flip. FF has a charge long enough to get thru veg. U have been vegging a while though. They don’t look deficient to me.

2 Likes

Don’t change your lighting scheme until you are ready to flower. HPS is in a redder spectrum for the flowering plants. I would be growing those until they fill your screen before flipping. That is after all the point of the SCROG: to create a screen of green that fills your space.

1 Like

It won’t fill the screen very well unless u start tucking everything under the screen and spread out. I didn’t know if u were scrogging it just using it as a trellis net

1 Like

Should I just take the net out and go all natural? I’m gonna veg for 2 more weeks then switch to HP’s f it @anon95385719